for SPLOG! The Musical

10/21/2010 c1 99Dreamers-Requiem
Really liked the comedy here - the jokes in the dialogue were handled well, although you could include more description. At the moment, it just feels too jumpy. Also, some of the dialogue is missing punctuation at the end - ["Wow(,)" said one of his friends] ["Good(,)" said his father] etc.
4/15/2010 c1 6Telephonic
Yeah, Pog! Don't be a weiner dog!

I just about fell over laughing when I saw this. I'm glad I'm not Pog. I wouldn't want to get de-particularized for not eating my splog.
4/7/2010 c1 Experiment101
I'm NOT DEAD.

you had me at "ZOIDS" and then even again at robots.
3/19/2010 c1 v-n-ll-y
I thought Zoids was an already existing title for something giant-robot related?

Anyway, what I found funny was:

"It's just nuclear radiation burn from hanging out in the atomic wasteland."

- oh yeah, no biggie, just nuclear radiation burns from atomic waste

Interesting setting for the story, though. Amusing that most of the names of the characters end with "-og".

My suggestion for improvement would be to include more description. eg. What was wrong with Pog's skin? Describe. Maybe you could describe what the wasteland was like? etc etc

Anyway, I'll be interested to see where this goes.
2/25/2010 c1 3Typing Typhoon
Fear me, I am randomly clicking links on your profile. :)

The title of this story caught my eye, I used to watch Zoids some millenia ago. The content of this story is pure brilliance. The repeated use of the end term (can't be a suffix...) "og" was epic.

That said, I really can't seem to find anything to crit here...The cartridge in my comment pistol is being depleted at an alarming rate... I need to go read another LotR based fic to give it some time to recharge. :)
12/29/2009 c1 xXhootsXx
Lol! Slog! I am intrigued...why did you have to end at a suspenseful spot?

I can see why this is a parody. It has certain elements...

I loved the jokes. (: