for Goofy

1/25/2014 c1 2Updown1234
This is really good! I read it, and honestly, I didn't really know what to expect. But I started reading and got hooked. This is amazing.
4/20/2013 c1 Pink Bead Girl
Well that was both interesting and amusing, but it was definitely only half of the story! It was a strange place to break it off after working so hard to get your audience interested. So as far as it goes it was very good, just needs more.
1/16/2013 c1 AliceRosezella
Lol I loved it! It'd be awesome if you could write more!
5/18/2012 c1 DELETEACCOUNTTTTTTTTTTT
Awwww :) SHe stalked Goofy XD This was SO cute! Great job :)

Warmest Regards, and keep it up,

Blooregard Q. Kazoo
10/3/2011 c1 Guest
cool story! I really enjoyed that... Actually laughed out loud, on the bus... :P

Could have finished it more roundly? I thought they deserved a bit of a better ending.. But neverless lots of fun to read! :D
5/28/2011 c1 FlourishedInk
That's right. I am pretty much stalking all your stories now. I love your writing style though, it's very clean and descriptive in all the right ways. (Does that make sense? I just read it over and I'm not sure it does). BUT. It. Was. Great. (And cute. Very cute).
2/16/2011 c1 Lyssa50
Haha that was cute and I hate the Lakers too. Finally someone who agrees with me :).
12/26/2010 c1 Lilly
This is so cute! ^^ I love it!
11/13/2010 c1 WishBlade
This is just beyond adorable. Courtney was definitely too unique for her name, but when someone's that hilariously awesome, it doesn't really even matter. =]
8/3/2010 c1 DRAMAQUEEN112
Ha-ha this is funny :)
7/3/2010 c1 GrandmaItsmeAnastasia
I loved it I kind of want more now.
4/11/2010 c1 8Perennial Rhinitis
Very nice. I like this. I like Goofy. Both Goofies.
2/26/2010 c1 12Crazywritings
Aw! That's adorable! I clicked this because your summary was quite good (trust me, sweetie, I can't say the same for most stories) and the idea was interesting. I was expecting it to go in a different direction, but this was quite good. Honestly, no offense or anything, but it has many of the basic qualities for the highly-overrated and the highly-over-reviewed stories of Fictionpress; it's funny, it's clever, and it's cute. The things it's missing are what sets it apart from the horribly-sickening yet horribly-acclaimed stories; it isn't cliche, it's really quite original, and there is a good amount of detail.

Good job. Not sure why this doesn't have more reviews...
2/6/2010 c1 10balloonfista
love it! especially the whole idea of 'Goofy' :)

me loves disneyland-y things.

Ri
1/18/2010 c1 1Elizabeth K
This is a cute story :). I liked it.
24 Page 1 2 Next »