for There's A Shadow On The Horizon

2/7/2010 c1 13Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
I know Diablo because of the shizzle of the same name that Blizzard cooked up. If you're familiar with anything and/or everything fantasy based gaming wise, you should know what I'm getting here. :) Anyway, good and short poem on the impending nature of disaster here. In fact I think it can actually be interpreted on an alternative basis as in some kind of inevitable scenario on a uber major scale creeping in on a fantasy work basis. In fact I do think that the wordings used here are perfect for such means. But eh that's me thinking too much. :D

P.S: Pay back this review via A Ranger's Tale. :)

- From The Roadhouse. :)
12/15/2009 c1 12BangxDitto
Believe me, tornadoes are not all cake and candy. I freak out whenever there's one around the area I live in.

I remember once, when one hit, I was young and I was totally freaking out. And my brother was trying to connect how fast the tornado was going to how fast a pitch in baseball was.

And I'm laying on the couch, freaking out and wondering to myself,"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?" cause I'm a sporty person.

...

Sorry! I like telling stories. Anyway-to me, this had more than just the tornado element going on. I was thinking that this was depicting like what the end of the Earth would be like? Maybe? I don't know.
12/7/2009 c1 4123HSMluver
It didn't show ;) I liked it! It sounds kind of mysterious, but in a good way :) I liked it :D!