for Rory Harper's Guide to Mating

4/4 c29 Guest
The other day I remembered this story (i read it back in 2015-2017ish) and i was so happy to see you've added chapters! This story will always stick with me because the relationships Rory has are soo good. I love Soren's snarkiness and the banter Rory has with Piper.
3/28 c1 3EasyAccess
so im guessing you''ve abandoned this story. no problem. we all move on in life.
3/4 c29 kamila28083
Please tell me you'll come back? Please I love it so much!
1/19 c29 Pevitagrace
have you tried to post in other platform? i am so interested in your work, my name is pevita an editor for a fast growing platform, may i know how to reach you professionally?
11/2/2021 c29 Guest
Truly a wonderful tale. I love rereading this. Sometimes i really do hope to learn more about what exactly is different about Rory and whether the witch in the pack had anything to do with it. Whether piper’s weird man wolf is normal? What exactly is the divide with his wolf and why he blacks out? More on the relationship between Elan and Soren. More about Soren’s background and the crime his mother committed. And why the witches need Rory and only him nit even the pair. Perhaps someday ill venture back snd more chapters may be there. For now though. Thank you for a delightful story that no matter how many times i delete and remake an account always ends up on my list. Had to review as anon simply to state my love again.
7/18/2020 c29 1Strangel
I love this story so much! I’ve been following it for years and it just keeps getting better. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
6/29/2020 c29 1Sundavar
I’m so glad to see you are still around and updating this story! Every time I revisit it I become even more invested. Hope to see more soon!
6/18/2020 c28 lostlamb
Thanks for the updates.
6/18/2020 c29 lostlamb
What a cliffhanger. I need to know what is special about Rory and why witches need him. This probably has to do with the witch that was with the pack before that they keep saying didn't do magic on Rory. Plus Rory was about to die before he was born. This will not stop running through my mind.
6/7/2020 c29 Chimel321
Can’t wait for next chapter and hopefully hot sex too
6/5/2020 c29 Stanleylouis
So so happy to see your story updated! Thank you so much for all of the hard work you’ve put into this story, it really shows. Great storytelling! Can’t wait to see what happens next :)
6/4/2020 c29 Guest
I'm really glad to see that you are still around! I hope that you are doing well!
I have spent the past day re-reading everything, and really enjoyed it! I have missed Rory and Piper!
Just wondering, will you be sharing the Piper point of view chapter anywhere? I remember reading it on your Patreon and I would really love being able to read it again!
6/4/2020 c29 Rennah
Can't belive how long ago it was that I first read this story. I am incredibly impressed by the continuity between comments in early chapters and their resolution 10 years later! In your head has the technology transitioned to modern day smart phones or is it still the old school ones?
I checked your patreon and I cant find it so I hope everything is actually going well. Some of the comments people left about it were incredibly harsh. Your work is good quality and I think expecting everything I enjoy to be free just devalues the content I enjoy. So goodluck!
6/3/2020 c29 Guest
Whewwwwww welcome back I am hAPPY AF
6/3/2020 c24 A.collins
If Rory even THIIIIIIINKS about getting back together with Soren I will throw myself off a ledge! I never liked him :( poor Rory, beig chested on literally sucks, and Soren didn’t even have the magical balls to dump him via text at least.
792 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »