for Rory Harper's Guide to Mating

10/2/2016 c19 1thoughshaltnotkill
Quick question, is Rory ADHD or something? Not that it's bad or anything (so far the story goes), it just seems that his mind can wonder sometimes and that can be a bit confusing. I have read a lot of first point of view stories but this one by far has me like continuously repeating a statement over and over again because I kind of get lost in the translation of the story. Still, as I have mentioned, it is not bad or anything. So far, I am really cherishing every moments in this story. It's hot, interesting and very engaging. Looking forward for an update. Great job!
9/11/2016 c19 Guest
Man I really hope this story is still being updated because it is beyond wonderful!
8/14/2016 c16 Shina
The way Rory acts like a brat is really starting to get on my nerves. I get he's a teenager and all but... really? He thinks ignoring his problems is going to make them go away; when he has to do something he doesn't like he whines like a five years old; he acts like the world is out to get him and he only cares about HIS problems. Not his friends', not his mate's. I feel he wasn't like that at the beginning.
Also, I'm truly disappointed about Rory's relationship with Soren. What's the point of him having a Mate if there's no romance there?! The whole werewof Mate aspect of the plot is to introduce the idea of soulmates and that's why I like it so. But here it's just ruined :( The writing is still as good though.
8/13/2016 c13 Shina
.NO! Dammit! Why? Why make Soren a love interest again? It was finally going in the right direction with Piper (minus the last argument). I hate you a little bit right now.
6/26/2016 c19 A Reviewer
This is a nice story. I hope you continue with it. I would love to see how it ends.
6/21/2016 c19 Zlen
Some friends you are Amy and Cordi!
5/25/2016 c19 Zoha
Please don't abandon this story. I love it so very much.
3/15/2016 c19 RinRio
Okay, so I may have stayed up late reading the entire story thus far.
I regret nothing.
Awesome characters, and awesome lore. I'm looking forward to what happens next, I'm rooting for you Piper!
3/13/2016 c3 RinRio
Amy is my hero, and Piper is cute. Poor Rory, let the lessons begin!
3/13/2016 c1 RinRio
This is hilarious and wonderfully entertaining. See you next chapter!
1/2/2016 c19 1somersaultkick
i love this story! keep up the good work!
1/2/2016 c19 wonderland212
Not gonna lie, it was definitely a jerk move for Rory to slut shame Piper and call him what he did, so I was glad to see that the Golden Girls motivated him to truly & properly However, I think it was also a jerk move for Piper to not tell Rory when he has engaged in a way that could affect Rory (i.e. Henry & sleeping with 2 close friends of Rory's). Piper doesn't owe Rory all of the keys to his private life, but if your sleeping with two of his best friends - who are all in the same clique - and you are the reason (although accidentally) behind Henry wanting to kill Rory, then as a friend (not even as a mate) I think a heads up or a little notification about those situations would be appropriate, especially once every one in the pack found out about their Mate status and Rory's social circle started to separate and he got a death wish on his (and that goes for Rory's other friends as well...being the only one out of the loop is no fun). But that's just my two cents about it.

Aside from all of that, for me Piper's anger/attitude makes him come off like he doesn't consider how his actions will affect Rory and Rory is always left to mediate or calm him down or be the first to attempt to reconcile, which is like the epitamy of what Rory seems to hate about being a sub (always feeling as if he has to serve the doms)...and we've seen this happen time and time again in the Piper/Rory dynamic. However, I don't think Piper is doing it on purpose which makes it difficult to truly fault him but it's an attribute of his that is frustrating at times...
But again, as I've said many times before its the complexity of your characters and the depth you've added to what could've been a very simplistic "mating" plot, that makes this story so good. Nothing is very cut and dry, which I love. Between the supernatural elements becoming more intricate, Rory & Piper's complicated mating situation, and all of the collateral friends/lovers who have gotten caught in the middle I honestly don't know how all of this will play out, which should be interesting...if nothing else than to read Rory's awesome inner musings.

Sorry for the long review - clearly I can be long winded. Thanx for the update!
12/15/2015 c19 passionlessfool
I love this story and I am so glad you are updating so much!
12/14/2015 c19 3Fryvi
I really liked that last sentence and the rest of the story too. Everything is very well thought out and well written. I don't even know who I root most for; Soren or Piper. Good job! Looking forward to seeing more
12/14/2015 c19 Crazytoinsane
It's my third time reading this story because I never remember where I stopped before the updates, I think that just goes to show how loyal I am to these characters lol
794 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »