for Rory Harper's Guide to Mating

12/12/2015 c19 lemon-yellow-blue
Ohh, baby vampires? I was really hoping Rory was gonna get a chance to talk to the vampire in the morgue. I wonder what's really going on, and what the deal is between the necromancer and the vampire, I don't know if it's weird or actually kind of sensical that a necromancer has taken up with a vamp. Yay, werewolf fights! They're pretty brutal as a society hey?
12/12/2015 c19 Guest
Oooo, it's getting more tense. I like it :). I really hope Rory and Piper can work through everything and be friends again (or more because I'm not really feelin Soren at the moment). I like where this story is going though. :3
12/12/2015 c19 Guest
I've been with this story since the begining and I'm so happy to see some more updates! Can't wait to see what happens next.
12/11/2015 c19 2pendragone96
I love you. Have I said that yet? Because I do. Your updates and your characters and your writing style and the plot and the building of it and the characters and the writing style and you. Thank you for the update! Can't wait for the next one. I'm starting to kinda not like Soren, but it could just be because I like Piper and Rory together more.
12/11/2015 c19 fae
You're a God. Your updates are like magic and keep happening and you most definitely made my week! Can't wait to see Rory and Piper finally resolve all these issues and have a steamy hook up again! ;) Thanks so much, can't wait till the next update!
12/10/2015 c18 fae
And the plot thickens! Can't wait to find out what the heck is going on! Ohhh Rory and his shenanigans! p.s. the next coming of werewolf Jesus killed me!
12/6/2015 c18 Guest
YEEESSS! Finally, an update. :'D I love literally everything about this story, can't wait to read more.
12/6/2015 c18 Dani
Yes! More, please.
Poor jealous lil Rory.
12/6/2015 c18 1somersaultkick
About time he realize something. Damn it took 18 chapters.
12/6/2015 c18 Guest
I was happy to see that there was another chapter up so soon. It was very interesting that there are finally some hints at what the pack thinks might be wrong with Rory and Piper. It was also very interesting that Rowan feels like the bond is not only odd, but wrong and almost frightening.
12/6/2015 c18 Guest
This fic is adorable, I'm so happy you're updating again!
12/6/2015 c18 Guest
omgomgomgomg! Another chapter! -crazily dances- Is it my birthday or something? National holiday? Oh man, I hope you finish this. I'm so hyped for the rest of the story _ No pressure! Take your time,...-whispers- just pleasseeee finish it.
12/6/2015 c18 5fuzzipueo
Boy, Rory has some growing up to do, doesn't he?
12/5/2015 c17 Krlsen
12/2/2015 c18 6Collins-A
I don't know why Rory thought it would be a good idea to start dating Soren when he has a Mate to deal with first. Also I just wish they'd communicate better, but then I wouldn't get all this juicy angst.
794 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »