for Sweet Ireland Air

6/24/2010 c16 11Tecna
I'm sitting here imagining myself throttling you right this moment! As soon as I realised you ended the chapter, I curled my hands into strangle holds, and had to stop myself from screaming out: "NO!"

You, you, you! Mean, mean, mean!

I always tell you this, thinking that finally I would've got through to your head that STOP ENDING THINGS IN CLIFFHANGERS!

But do you change?

How could you! You...!

I have no words!

You're selfish! Updating really late aswell... I want the next update soon, or I'm hunting your address down and taking the next flight out!

-Cries- So mean!

Update please!

And I can't stress that enough!

Tecna ;)
6/24/2010 c16 lovebyelove
I just love this story and I'm kind of silent creeper or reader, per say. This story is just lovely. Its like breathing fresh air because Chevy is experiencing a new life. I like stories where a person starts their own journey, especially in a foreign land. It makes the situation more real and brings out the characteristics of the characters! So I just wanted to put my two cents about why I love this story.

Though the last chapter...I find transitioning way too fast. I like the intimate moments happening but the aftermath was kind of rocky. It still seems shaky ground because Rhys hasn't let go of Rose yet and him offering Chevy to be his wife when she comes back...just screams complicated and unfinished business with emotions. But maybe you have something up your sleeve next chapter. The end might just scream cliffhanger there...so yeah. But I adore this story so much! :)
6/24/2010 c16 smrae
SUCH a good update! Loved it! I screamed out loud when I read the ending haha can't wait to see what she says.
6/23/2010 c16 Latindancer4ever
...Did Rhys just propose? Omg he did! Kinda. Please please please update soon! You cannot leave us hanging like this! Ahh!
6/23/2010 c16 sappyromancelvr
oh wow. Looks like he made up his mind. He's still distant though. Thanks for the chapter!
6/20/2010 c15 tamii
I generally don't read stories that are incomplete unless they are updated regularly, but - I couldn't resist! Rhys' story is so heartbreaking and I can see that Rose had a lot of flaws but he still loves her anyway. It'll be interesting to see how you progress in Chevy and Rhys' relationship. I mean, he obviously feels guilt for even contemplating anything. I wasn't really expecting the death of Chevy's father, to be honest, but I think it'll help in bringing them together - they each have suffered a loss and can help each other. Also, the fact that she will be going to America is good because it'll give them space apart for them to figure stuff out.

I am officially in love with Alice! She is so adorable and the way she wants 'Miss Chevy' to be her mum is so cute. I have to say that although I may not share your beliefs, I appreciate that you have used them in your story. I think it gives the characters depth and makes them much more interesting. Religion is one of those things that when used in stories, people often hate. Personally, I think Chevy's religion makes her who she is and honestly, I think if you took if away she wouldn't be her.

I think I've said too much (haven't I?) Lol. Anyway, I hope you update soon - I'd love to see what else you have in store.
6/16/2010 c15 Lady R
Her father's death was unexpected. Well, Rhys and Chevy seems to be warming up to each other. What will Rhys do with Chevy gone for a few days? Should be interesting.
6/13/2010 c15 nrebecca
I have to say, I adore this story and am eagerly awaiting your next update! The chemistry between these two is being built up wonderfully so far...and I love reading an author who has such a strong sense of faith and is not afraid to incorporate that into her work. Refreshing! Please continue!
6/9/2010 c15 2renegade01
wow, that was touching. i almost cried reading this chapter. her reaction was realistic and saddening. aww, poor chevy. ;)
6/6/2010 c15 1TammyS3
Amazing. And now she has lost someone really close to her, maybe seeing the way she deals with it will help him. Update soon!
6/6/2010 c15 11Tecna
I was NOT expecting that!

I nearly cried for her!

I really am looking forward to reading more, now more than ever. It's just absolutely got me hooked. I love this story, even though you managed to kill another character, but I can understand the significance and your reason, even if a little bit.

Update real soon, I can't wait to read more, it's just fantastic!

To be honest, I didn't know I hadn't read the chapter, I opened my email and found the alert but I had opened it, but hadn't managed to read it, so when I opened the reviews I was like: "WHAT? I haven't reviewed? MAN! I'm sure I did! No? Oh snap!"

Hehe.

Nonetheless, I'm glad I had the sense to open the email and read. Now, like I said I'm waiting for the next update! ASAP!

Tecna ;)

P.S. How was the dentist appointment? My brothers had their check up as well. How ironic?
6/5/2010 c15 1JustWords
WOW... major.. WOW! wah! its sad that her father died, but Rhys is so awesome.. :D sighs.. can't wait for more! (I have gotta go see what Rhys looks like again.. xD)
6/5/2010 c15 2happilynuts
AH -sighs-

Now I really can't wait until Rhys's pov to find out what he is thinking! And I can't believe Chevy's dad died =( I got teary! Because you described her feelings so well, it sort of connects with mine about my dad? I'm only 19 and he is 81 LOL so he wasn't such a great dad, but back when I was little there were the same kind of moments where he was my 'daddy' and would fix me up etc.

ANYWAY thanks as usual for the update! =)

love haidee
6/5/2010 c15 Arvael
Oh, poor Chevy & Elaina! :o It's really shocking & hard to comprehend whenever something like this happens.

But thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

And... well, it was nice when Rhys comforted her - and the last sentence really fit here!
6/4/2010 c15 Latindancer4ever
What! Chevy's dad died? That was so unexpected. And yet, it seems very important to the development of Rhys' and Chevys relationship. Now they has something in common, something that will bring them closer together. Alice is so cute, by the way. Can't wait to see want happens next :)
309 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »