for Sweet Ireland Air

12/20/2009 c3 1shakrya
Oh this is interesting. I'd never thought Rhys would be a broken man, too. Wasn't expecting that; it was a surprising turn of events! And I like it how you obviously point out that Chevy is nothing like what Rhys has been used to (with his wife, I mean). I like this!(:
12/19/2009 c3 13goldenspork
Aw, poor Rhys. :/

Merry Christmas to you too. :D
12/19/2009 c3 softrequiem
Poor Rhys, he's suffering so much from his wife's death. But Chevy sounds like just what he needs to cheer up. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you update soon :)
12/19/2009 c2 goldenspork
Are there any character pictures for Chevy? I'm trying to imagine what she looks like and am failing. Ha. I'm still waiting for the introduction of Rhys. Hopefully he's awesome. :)
12/18/2009 c1 Qatariyah
well well, I imagine it's a MALE cousin who'll answer the door...they fall in-love with each other
12/17/2009 c1 10Kairi-21
Like what I am reading so far. I can actually relate to the main character. More so understanding the family and love issues. I love your writing and I think with time this could become a favorite story. Can a new chapter be my xmas present? lol. hope to read a new chapter soon. Please keep up the hard and wonderful work with your writing skills.
12/17/2009 c1 softrequiem
Oh, I'd love to visit Ireland one day.. it seems like such a beautiful and peaceful place, just like you described it. I really like the story so far. It seems a little cliche, but I adore fluff, anyway, lol. I can't wait to read more :)
12/17/2009 c1 13goldenspork
I like her name. ;) Anyway, looking forward to the next bit, as well as Chaotic Soul.

Kaylee
12/17/2009 c1 1shakrya
Ohh this is so exciting! Am I the first to send in a review?((: Anyway, great start! I like Chevy.. she seems like someone I (personally) can relate to! Can't wait to see where this goes. I'm glad you decided to upload this now, instead of waiting for Christmas. And as for Ireland, yes, I'd love to travel there too. Maybe someday.
309 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21