for Sweet Ireland Air

2/11/2011 c22 Latindancer4ever
Yeah, she said yes! I even did a little happy dance when I read it. They already make such a beautiful family. Update soon! :)
2/11/2011 c22 smrae
Yay great update! Can't wait to see what everyone says about the engagement. Glad your back!
2/11/2011 c22 sappyromancelvr
hooray. together! :)
2/11/2011 c22 metallicdiamond
yay you updated the story! i love this story. gosh, it brings warmth to my heart.

i hope you update soon again
2/11/2011 c21 Paper Kisses and Red Boats
Since I lack the capabilities to find words that express my love for this story, the characters and how they interact with their world, how everything comes into a full circle, and the touch of religion that does not question or offend anyone, I shall use the ever popular keyboard smash to sum this all up.

DHKJGDHAKDGHJAKDHAJDHAGDGA
1/31/2011 c11 SMFD27A
I HAVE to tell you that I L.O.V.E. Biddy! :)
1/22/2011 c21 Northfacegr95
Chevy he needs you!
12/29/2010 c1 Rose
Hey! Please write more. I absolutley love this story. Please finish it.
12/26/2010 c21 11Tecna
I know! I know!

Don't spear me!

I am more than a little late, but honestly I'm stil busy even though it's holidays. I have 2 courseworks due in as soon as uni starts back up. But let's not worry about that.

I love, love, love the chapter!

One of the things I was worried about was that Chevy would say yes to the proposal. I'm so glad that you haven't rushed things, it makes it so much more realistic. (Although I would be more than happy that they marry asap - but let's digress.)

I love the scene between Chevy and Rhys, I'd love to see more scenes between them, and also with Alice - I just adore her!

I hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to read more!

Tecna ;)
12/23/2010 c21 XpheonixrisingX
They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, and this story is certainly the case! That, of course, and impatience. It feels like I've been waiting forever for this chapter! But don't mind me, I'm just used to reading complete stories, but I've already decided this one is worth it, whatever the wait. Once again, a great chapter, and I smiled like a fool the whole way through. Hope to see the next one up soon! :)
12/20/2010 c21 yakirra
I have been a bit naughty while reading your story. I'm meant to be operating a Christmas competition booth in a shopping centre, but it's terribly quiet so I have been sneakily (in my opionion) going through chapters like nobodies business. I really love this story, it's nice to read something that isn't so straightfoward with the progression of the relationship and I absolutely adore Alice. Looking forward to your next update!
12/20/2010 c21 Arvael
So, God really does live in Rhys' attic! This is a good chapter, I'm happy it turned out like this.

And it was a very sweet moment in the kitchen with Chevy and Rhys :)

Have a great day, full of inspiration ;P
12/19/2010 c21 1walkonair
'tilted chin and the willing mouth' I giggled at that. For some reason, 'willing mouth' seemed funny. Like, the mouth was talking "Kiss me, Lips of Rhys! Kiss me!"

Yeah, it sounded better in my head.

Rhys seemed really sweet in this chapter. For all of his mistakes and missteps and misfortune, he really has a good heart, and it makes me admire [read: lust after] him even more.

I'm really excited for the next chapter! I want to see how they deal with each other now [read: when they actually kiss].

Oh, and I'm such a mature, not-shallow person, if you couldn't already tell!
12/19/2010 c21 2renegade01
awesome stories like yours are turning me into an emotional wreck...i almost cried! again... sigh. i need to grow a backbone. or i'm thinking i already have a backbone and its more of a testament to your writing talent. damn you...

loved it. ;)
12/18/2010 c21 6Country Princess
I have absolutely adored reading this! I can't wait to read more!
309 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »