for Dropping the Act

12/21/2009 c1 9Scevity
I think it's absolutely glorious. Or brilliant. I'm not sure which word's better.

I've had my cliche filling for today. (And, no, that's not a bad thing. For the amount of stories that exist by now, I think it would be a wonder if someone could create something that wasn't a cliche and was still fiction.)
12/21/2009 c1 Yellow.Jellow
that was really good! got a little confused during the porch scene because I couldn't follow who she was talking to and such, no biggie though, got it second time around.

Awesome!
12/21/2009 c1 Hidden Flowers
I like it. Heaven help me, I like it. I don't know why. This story isn't what I usually read. Anyway, good work.
12/21/2009 c1 1Sarsaparilla
I loved it - it's different from what I usually read but once the tone got me started I wanted them together. Their love was so obvious underneath the facade...such a happy ending :)
12/21/2009 c1 MK16
SO CUTE

it's the classic boy hates girl, girl hates boy scenario

but it's unique in it's own way

I loved it ^_^ well dun
12/21/2009 c1 49Pinkamoo
What the HELL? o.o He slept with her best friend. If I were her I would never talk to him again. Especially since he totally didn't seem to regret it. He's an asshole.

I mean it was a fun story and I liked it but oh my god, I would rather beat him to death with my shoe than actually go out with him. He doesn't deserve her.
12/21/2009 c1 6Little Silver Kitten
Oh my, talk about a major dysfunctional relationship where both are just too plain stubborn to give in...As usual, superb job on this...I'm glad to know this story has a somewhat happy ending in a dysfunctional way...I can honestly never tell where your stories are going until I read the end...hahaha~ Merry christmas and a Happy New Year to you, hope you update your other fics soon~
12/21/2009 c1 MistressBlack852
YAY! a story! :D

Ahh you always write the stories that i love! cliches are THE way to go lol

this was a super awesome one shot! their relationship was so interesting hehe and so cute lol

ooh man grade 12's a bitch (lol excuse my expletive)! i totally understand lol good luck with it! :)
12/21/2009 c1 2renegade01
Intense. I like how you didn't get too sappy in the end. After that definition, i'm officially in love with the name Quinlan... ;)
12/21/2009 c1 midnitesport
thanks for writing another great one-shot! i loved the love-hate thing they have for each other. i just want to point out that you changed from peterson to peterman in the scene with lainey at the beginning.
12/21/2009 c1 heavengurl899
haha a little cliche for my tastes.

there were a few plot holes. How exactly did Quinlan get into her room? Are they in college or high school? you make it seem like high school at some parts then others it's like a college. Nun's are Catholic they're not Protestant. So when a girls father is a reverend (protestant religious figure) then she can't really become a nun. If her father was a priest that would be a different story (but priests can't marry...so yea). There were others but since this is fluffy story it isn't meant to be some great work of fiction so I won't try to go through every detail haha.

Abusive relationship much? heehee if I were Lainey's friend I'd knock some sense into her. They were a very dramatic couple.
12/21/2009 c1 Rosmarina
Nicely done. You captured that situation perfectly - pretending like it doesn't hurt to see the one you want with someone else... ouch!
12/21/2009 c1 ithinkwehavetowalk
Oh la la. Me likes it. ;]

Another great one shot... AWESOME JOB.

;D
12/21/2009 c1 11Tily Everly
I really liked it! I love how complex their relationship was and how you managed to create almost fully developed characters in a one-shot!

Tily
12/21/2009 c1 1goodbyemylover
I LOVED THIS!

i'm so glad you're back. I hope there's more in store for us over winter break!
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »