for Dropping the Act

12/23/2009 c1 1AsianFlipGurl
:) Another one of your awesome stories!
12/23/2009 c1 Hazelnut Romance
interesting plot. i really enjoyed it =)
12/23/2009 c1 10Sabreal
Swear words?

*scrolls back up and stares*

Wow, I didn't even notice the swearing! Got way too gripped by the plot, I guess. OR the fact that what other people consider "rude" is part of my daily vocab^^

Play-boy (Quinlan Reed) finally settles down witht the gal of his dreamz (Lainey). I think that's cliche no#34 in the hand-book of cliches. Or maybe I'm just making that up...Yeah definitely the latter.

Loved it all the same :)
12/23/2009 c1 2D Cup
Hi! I really like your story :D scratch that - Love it! Now Im going to go read some of your other ones :
12/22/2009 c1 1Demeterr
Oh I like this xD
12/22/2009 c1 9The Rocket Scientist
It is awesome.:)) After reading the oneshot, I felt like it could've been an awesome multi-chaptered fic-that Quinlan and Laine deserved to reveal their story slowly, bit by bit. But then, doing it in this one, single shot worked perfectly.

So simply put, I was torn between wanting this to be a novel being stisfied and contented in what 'Dropping the Act' turned out to be.:)

Oh, by the way, I saw a few things that you might want to review/clarify.:D

*She had to laugh. That particular statement always amused her. She glanced at him from beneath /my/ eyelashes. - her.

*She grabbed him into place, her body pressed tightly against him that no space existed between them. God, /he/ knew he wished it were like this forever. Please. - she?

*“You inviting me to bed, /Lain/?” he said, his tone lowering a bit. It was his bedroom voice, god forbid. - Laine.

*His heart was banging against his ribcage, and he didn’t even have to look to know what /affect/ she had on him. - effect.:D

*Fuck, wasn’t this messed up, he thought bitterly. He lowered his head, /her/ lips dangerously close to her neck. - his.

And I must tell you how much I adored the last part where they recalled how they met. I give you props for making the story whole without the use of those line breaks and multiple flashbacks. It was better this way, see.:) How you phrase you words also caught my interest. Man, you really should write more. That, and update more.:)

Just to let you know, I wasn't at all offended by the swear words. I even thought that the vulgarity you used worked pefectly for this piece-it wasn't too much to be an eyesore and not too little for the intensity and tension between those two to be ignored.:D

Oh, and I instantly clicked on the update when I saw the title since I was so reminded by it of my blog, 'Drop the Charade'.XD

I'm looking forward to read more of your works, dear.:D Happy Christmas to you and your family!:)
12/22/2009 c1 12Her Acoustic Heart
two words: Loved. It
12/22/2009 c1 handsintheair
Please write more oneshots,

i've read all yours
12/22/2009 c1 helplessly in love
another great creation from you.

i love your stories:)
12/22/2009 c1 SophieStar
i loved it but is it going to go on or are you stopping it here?
12/22/2009 c1 SlapHappy
Aw I love it!
12/22/2009 c1 J. C. Hunter
The swear words are fine. But I think parts of it feel a bit bipolar. Like the part where a pissed off Quinlan barges into her room. It's not really specifically stated why he's pissed. I would think the brush off is Lainy's usual response to him bringing some girl home. And a few other parts which i'm too lazy to list. Lol. But yeah. The story has a few bumps here and there. That being said I love this story anyway. HAHAHA. I like the whole what they said is pretty much the exact opposite of what they think. xD. The reality of people obscenely in love with each other. Lol.
12/22/2009 c1 3Katie Valentine
This was freaking awesome. You are freaking awesome!

And hell yeah he does sound hot! (Actually both of them do)

You write so well, please!

I hope you write more one-shots or anything soon! :D

You rock okay?
12/22/2009 c1 ghurl00
Oh, it was an awesome oneshot. I love the way that they can't sleep without each other. It's so cute!=) Well done.
12/22/2009 c1 SparklingStar25