for Fourteen Months & Two Days

6/30/2018 c2 Guest
God, I just love all your stories! This was really good. Loved the emotions you had play out. It was amazing!
3/17/2014 c2 Guest
I loved it! Very well done! A perfect combination of romance, friendship and the hard times of war
12/23/2013 c2 PenguinLover33
Cute!
6/10/2013 c2 22AFractionOfMySoul
this is so darn cute!
10/22/2012 c2 heal me forever
oh boy wiping d happy tears pretty awesum one :)
7/22/2012 c2 24Amethystars
Very, very good. Adorable but with depth. Loved it.
2/23/2011 c1 Call Me Irresponsible
I was very pleasantly surprised to find out as I read this story that it was possible to create something amazing in so short a story. I've tried myself and failed (miserably). So I really respect the way you brought out the characters and their backgrounds. The way it all came to a conclusion (sort of) at the end. It was not totally original, but I loved reading it. So thank you for that.
2/20/2011 c2 5tickle.me.blue32
This was wondefully-written and I loved it! No, I adored it! Yep, that sounded just about right ;).

I was smiling like a little girl when they nearly kissed ;). It was just so adorable that I couldn't help it.

Anyway, yes, this piece is definitely one of my favourites. Hands downs.
11/6/2010 c2 Person
AMAZING! i love it! its so sweet.
10/27/2010 c2 MistressBlack852
This is such a well written story! An absolute rarity in FP these days I find. Your descriptiveness was excellent and I really loved the depth of your characters.

Loved it.
9/16/2010 c2 sappyromancelvr
I love the ending. It was just enough to ensure the outcome. :)
8/30/2010 c1 rereader
Alright, I read you absolutely fabulous story and I must say that it is one of a kind. I'm so sick of the stories on fiction press that are only physical and leave you with nothing after reading it. This story had real relationships, not ones that just seem to happen. I just loved the trueness of it and the descriptiveness. I loved it! It was fantastic. It takes so long to search through all the fluff on fictionpress until you find a splendid piece like yours. I am going to read all of you works now because of this piece not only about physical attraction, but attraction that leads to love, not just lust.
8/19/2010 c2 September Stone
Great little story. Loved it! :)
7/8/2010 c2 sarcasm is my middle name
I love it, it's really sweet. :))
5/6/2010 c2 Bubbly Girl
Wow. This was a really amazing story. I loved it so much and I hope that you are rid of your writer's block soon! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbl Girl