for Ticonderoga

1/7/2010 c1 29fictionalxbliss
I like it. I think it's cute. The story character is kind of odd, but she makes it more interesting. I guess since she's thirteen it's only expected. I hope you update soon! I'm excited to see where this story is going.
1/4/2010 c1 4BabySamurai
seriously unique, though she is a bit weird about her pencils. Why hide them in a tree. Sure, it seems like a good idea, but once I his a book in the tree and sap got on it and ants got stuck to it... Okay, that's slightly different. Please update, though!
1/2/2010 c1 1esmeralda123
i like many of your stories... BUT this one is a bit wierd, i mean the character... although ill keep reading if you post...
1/1/2010 c1 1TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret
this is so cute! I love it! :D hehe who doesn't like a sharp pencil?
12/30/2009 c1 1TheStereotypicalBlonde
Haha, this is great! Love Elanora's uniqueness! And quick question, what is a ticonderoga? And don't stop The Vow! Update soon with both stories!

-Becs :)
12/28/2009 c1 21rosieroo
this story is quite different (but good!) and i cant wait to see where it goes! and what is ticonderoga?
12/27/2009 c1 Bluebaybiie
This is a really good start of a story! Keep it up (x
12/27/2009 c1 queenehlana
Haha this is cute! I hope you keep it up! :D
12/27/2009 c1 5Number One Dancing Queen
This is a very good story so far. I love it already^_^
12/26/2009 c1 14Lily Laurence
i think it's hilarious . . . super interesting and original - definitely keep writing. (update the Vow too, though - you tricked me with than author's note :) )
12/25/2009 c1 3CreativeChick233
Yes, I definately like it!

Update soon,
12/25/2009 c1 michaeljacksonlovaa
i like this.

it's a bit too weird about Elanora's obsession with pencils. i was like, "okay... gurl, i can give u all of my pencils if u want" , but it's all good. :)

update soon. and also update "the vow". that story's got me kickin' && i wanna know what happens next to clark and adeile(i kinda forgot her name..i'll look for her name after posting this up. sorry. i'm not good at memorizing names.)

-Melissa
12/24/2009 c1 1Eryth
I thought it was wonderful. :D
12/24/2009 c1 1Curs3dAngel
Funny...
12/24/2009 c1 2Ultra Glacial Rose
I find this utterly adorable.

I CANNOT wait for more, so you better continue!

It made me realize... all I have are mechanical pencils. I should go buy a new pencil in honor of this. haha
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »