for Ticonderoga

12/24/2009 c1 1Anon Author
I love the character. She's hilarious. :) please keep writing both stories.
12/24/2009 c1 2renegade01
cute. i like her infatuation with pencils. its different. keep it coming. ;)
12/24/2009 c1 Mickey V
Elanora's obsession with her pencils is cute (in a good way). I really wanna see how the story continues.

And thanks for not stopping on the Vow, it's too good of a story for you to stop now. (HA! i rhymed)
12/24/2009 c1 truebleu
The story sounds interesting.
12/24/2009 c1 1A. Watts
This really sounds like a great story! I can't wait to see how the plot evolves!
12/23/2009 c1 HappilyEverAfter123
Great story, please continue. Can u tell us how elanora looks, so I can get a image in my head of how she looks. Oh Did I mention I love blue eyes,I'm a sucker 4 them! Fantastic story please continue and update soon!
12/23/2009 c1 2akaCHEEKS
"Warning bells were going off in my head. I had been found." Haha, that's so cute! I bet you its the guy that accidentally hit her in the head with the dodge ball. Only, he doesn't know that its her that's leaving her pencils in there. I wonder how he even found them. Did the leaves suddenly fly away and he caught sight of it on the off chance?
12/23/2009 c1 4quotata
It's a very curious story... I take it that she doesn't like pens?

There's this one line..

"At gym class, I had to depart with my pencils." The "depart with" just doesn't sound right... perhaps "from" instead of "with" or "part" rather than "depart"?
12/23/2009 c1 1Shewriteslove
its pretty good:] uPdate! How ya doing? We havnt talked in...forever:[ whats up?
12/23/2009 c1 3wisherhoper
Ok.. weirdest story ever lol... the girls practically OBSESSED with them... to make this story better, why don't you make it so that there is some reason she likes pencils? otherwise, it's completely random and not at all fitting. Plus. the things about eggs? At first, when I read that, I thought it was supposed to be humorous- but the rest of the chapter wasn't funny, so the egg statement was just weird and random, not at all fitting with the story. If you wanted the chapter to be funny, then add a few hilarious thoughts Elanora is thinkning. but without it, the story it well.. not the thing people would read. They would most likely just read the first chapter and be clueless about what the story is really about. However, I will want to see if you write more, and how it turns out. And, on the brighter side, Elanora is an awesome name and you should use it when you write another book. Also, maybe Elanora might turn more vulnerable and less obsessed? That would put it on the romantic side.
12/23/2009 c1 2Only4Miken
It's such an originally start! I'm looking forward to the rest. I have no real clue what the next chapter will hold.
12/23/2009 c1 13Ruby Kart
Quite interesting Kanders. Gosh, you think up all these stories in the awesome mind of kanders. I'm burning calories as I type this and getting a tan on my fingers. (yeah, I remember all that jazz from ATOTL).

Anyway, this is quite interesting. I love how she's incredibly quirky and lovable. Nice character you've made. I can't wait for more, but you better keep going with the Vow or I might have to stop reviewing. Yes, I'm threatening, lol.

Merry Christmas!
12/23/2009 c1 lit black hole
This is cute, though random. :D
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3