for Armed and Dangerous

12/23/2009 c1 1deltaphi
OMG FIRST REVIEW!

*feels proud*

xD

Haha, I was so excited when I saw the notification, and probably almost died when I read the summary too xD

The prologue sounds intriguing, makes me being hyped up for the rest of the story even more,

Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Through a Dream, Darkly story is going well too :)
12/23/2009 c1 ANon
I can't tell you how THRILLED, absolutely THRILLED to see you're already working on the sequel. I'm anxiously awaiting more! This was a great chapter-if I hadn't already been hooked I would have been by this alone. Definitely attention catching. The only thing I caught as I read that may be a little unclear is these few lines:

Tall and slender, with a crooked nose that had been broken several years before... But Michael knew from firsthand experience that the man was as fast and dangerous...

I feel like having Michael pop up here is a little abrupt, especially because before this, the descriptions of people and events was not coming from any one person's point of view, and it abruptly changes to Michael viewing Adrian. This could be a pointless comment, and if it doesn't make sense, feel free to disregard, but as I read along, the two sentences didn't quite mesh. Anyways, AWESOME chapter, and keep up the good work! I will be looking for updates often!
12/23/2009 c1 Sonam Sheth
OMG IT'S BACK! YES!
12/23/2009 c1 Elly
I nearly pissed myself when I saw this.

I am so so so excited for this, like so excited that I can barely speak, or in this case, type.

I can't wait for the next chapter,

where hopefully C(h)ristina will make an appearance(:

-Ells