for Armed and Dangerous

1/17/2010 c2 Humperdinky
I'm so glad you're posting a sequel to Cloak and Dagger. That was such an incredibly awesome story and I know that the sequel will be just as good, if not 10 times better.

Poor Christina. Her mother really is hopeless. But you can tell that the whole kidnapping experience had matured her and made her a much stronger person. She's a really loveable character as far as heroines go. Let's hope her roommate doesn't turn out to be anotI can't wait for Michael to find her.
1/16/2010 c2 I love the Spanish
Your story is amazing!

I really can't wait until you update!

I also really can't wait until Michael and Christina reunite...I bet it's going to be one HELL of a scene!

I kind of like the fact that your characters emotions are believable - realistic, you know. They are not crazy in love at first sight, or after one or two weeks with each other. It develops and matures in a 'masochistic' way, and thus earns my complete respect.

PLUS, I love your the titles for these stories, pretty eye-catching...because it's what partially caught my eye in the first place!

So, good luck working on other stories, and keep this one going!

Cheers,

'I love the Spanish' =P
1/15/2010 c2 Blondeprincesss
love this... ive been wondering for a while if u are basing adrian off an irish person you know? where did u get the accent from cause if hes from kildare he wouldnt talk like that .well the people who i know that live there dont talk with the ''ye'' .?

update soon.. :)
1/14/2010 c1 12Ami In Wonderland
Wow. . . I didn't get the phallic joke until you pointed it out. And then I busted laughing. :D

Very promising first chapter! :)
1/13/2010 c2 ABC123
Thanks for reminding me how much I absolutely HATE her parents. I remember being absolutely astounded by the heartless and unfeeling way they ABSOLUTELY screwed their own daughter over in order to save themselves.

Anyways, I can't wait until she's reunited with Michael. I am anticipating a lot of heart-pounding drama.

1/13/2010 c1 Anonymous
I'm so happy to see you've posted the sequel to cloak and dagger which was one of my favorite fictionpress stories ever. The story was so action-packed and kept both my pulse and adrenaline pumping the whole way.

Glad to see you're back and can't wait to see what you have in store for this installment.
1/12/2010 c2 In Agony
I LITERALLY MEAN MY PEN-NAME!
PLEASE?
SOON
1/12/2010 c2 In Agony
UPDATE
1/11/2010 c2 1Red Warden
Geeze Christina’s mom was awful in the first book but at least she kind of had an excuse then, now though she just being vindictive. I think her roommate is going to drive her nuts, she comes off kind of petty and shallow, and Christina’s doesn’t seem like the type of person to put up with that any more. Also I’ve checked out Authonomy, what do you think of it, I’ve been debating for a while whether or not I should get a profile.
1/10/2010 c2 kek
please please please update! please?
1/10/2010 c2 FlorVerde
Yay! A sequel! :) :) I know you said you'd write one eventually but that was really fast! And I know it's just the beginning but I'm really excited to see where you're going to take this... the summary sounds exactly like the type of thing I'd like :p Just one thing, is this story rated T just for the first few chapters or will the rating increase depending on how it goes? (I promise I'm not fishing for sex scenes and I won't drop the story if you say it's permanent :p I'm just curious seeing how the prequel went and everything... me and my attention for insignificant details lol)

Thanks for posting!
1/7/2010 c2 AChiMiDice
Great chapter, as always.

Have you visited Phoenix? If not, you described it remarkably well... right down to the tumbleweeds and the overwhelming brown-ness. :D
1/4/2010 c2 STUVme
heyy ! ur last update was in 2009 ! wat abt the new n amazing 2010 ? no updates for it ! come on please update already ! the waiting n suspense is killing me ! ! i check for ur updates atleast twice a day ! so please do so !
139 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »