for Undeniable Feelings

3/22/2012 c1 AdiGal
Heyy!

This story was so intense and wonderful! I especially loved the setting, it fit perfectly with the mood of the story. You've done a great job

AG :)
5/12/2011 c1 Sheepthief
Oh my God, now I read Boundless before this and thought that was cute but this is absolutely adorable :) It's cliché and everything but let me tell you I LOVE cliché! :D

Now I'm going to go to bed with a fuzzy warm feeling inside and going to have great dreams all thanks to this story and you :) I hope I'm going to have the chance to read more from you! :)
9/18/2010 c1 Alanisaur
Too... stright to the point. Let it build. But okay.
7/24/2010 c1 11watercolour dreams
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

I love how you portrayed these two characters. Both seem stubborn in their own ways. Allison pushed him away and Devon was reluctant to fall in love to begin with. Nevertheless, they got under each other's skin. It's kind of a classic love story with an original twist. It's a love that neither wanted but that got to them so successfully they were torn without it. Correct me if I'm wrong here :).

There were lots of very well written parts in this one shot. I love how you get inside Devon's head as he walks along, crossing the bridge and getting closer to the park. His voice really comes through, as does his pain and regret. I love how you give the inanimate objects human qualities. And I know there is a literary term for this, but I can't for the life of me think of it right now. It's the weekend. My brain is off :). Anyway, it was a really nice touch. You describe them with words suggesting they are worn-down and old and in a sort of agony of their own with their "whines" and groans. It seems to mirror Devon's emotions at this time; he is regretting what happened with Allison and even has his own "sigh of agony". All these descriptions really make you want to know the whole back story to this. Again, correct me if I'm wrong on this :).

Their meeting at the park - a special place he had shared with her and only her - was beautiful and heart-wrenching at the same time. The fact they were there for the same reason (both regretting what happened between them) gives the reader a glimmer of hope and makes us go "aw" while still feeling their pain.

This ending feels like it is the end of their entire journey of self-development and realisation. I know that sounds silly, but hear me out. Both seem to have learnt they DO love each other, have been through so much which is still a mystery, and have finally realised - through all their personal opinions and feelings on the subject - that they ARE in love and need each other. It's really beautiful, and shows that there are happy endings out there. It makes me really want to know what led to this, and you write it so well that while we want to know what happened before this, it doesn't really matter, because they ARE together through all the hardships they faced and finally Allison has realised that she loves Devon as he loves her. Again, correct me if I'm wrong here :).

Ultimately, I'd just like to say that this story was absolutely wonderful. You are so talented! Sorry about all that ^^ but you deserve a lot of praise! You are a fantastic writer and I will definitely be reading more of your work. Thank you for posting it and well done! :)
5/31/2010 c1 4Meorna
I like this. I love how you write, it's pretty awesome :)

I don't care that it's cliche, I love cliches ;)

Well done *Thumbs up*
5/21/2010 c1 fullybooked
That was awesome!
4/27/2010 c1 2Sweet.Linda
Awh.

That was an adorabley sweet story. :)

LOL,

...and they lived happily ever after. The end. xD
4/1/2010 c1 23Annie Jane
This is... well I'm not fully sure. It's hard to describe perfection. I love how you described things. Like: elderly existence when talking about the playground, the brutally old and abused bridge, a stirring shadow. The descriptions have words that you normally associate with humans and its refreshing to see that you've placed them onto inanimate objects. Is it silly that this made my cry? Right when he found her, the tears came to my eyes, and I feel like such a wimp to say that. But if your story could muster up those feelings in me then I want to tell you that. Your words have great feeling to them, and I truly love this. It's perfect in a way many relationships could never be. I was going to say so much more, but I've just lost all sense of words. Thank you for writing this. Just me being able to read this is a privilege. So thank you.

Annie
3/20/2010 c1 Hemii25
Wow. That is some one-shot! That was simply beautiful!
3/9/2010 c1 Judith
YELLO! Hey. Hi

so I've decided to check out some of your other works too and what can I say, I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS PIECE OF WRITING. It's magnificently written very well sculpted and it flows extremely, exceedingly well. How do you manage this? I felt for your characters a lot. Like usually in stories, I'll be like screw that, I don't feel sorry for him/her but you managed to make my heart clench. I felt oh so bad for this Devon.

I love the scenery and atmosphere that you managed to capture in this one shot, you did it awesomely well. OH MY GOD, IT WAS SO CUTE ALSO.. Especially at the end, I was like AW! SO FKING ADORABLEE! I also love the connection they have with each other, you can almost feel it by the way you describe the scene. It's like, you can FEEL that they are meant to be together. I HOPE YOU dont think i'm crazy, it's just how I view it. And honestly, very very good oneshot! I was totally hoping for a happy ending at the end, coz I hate unhappy endings, so I was like YAY coz it WAS a happy ending. Oh, it made me so stupidly happy. =) OKAAY, I'll jet now!

I am IN love with this and your fantastic writing.

XOXOXOXOXOXOO

JUDITH

RAWR

:O
3/7/2010 c1 Personality Differs
You pulled off the one shot. Congradulations. Not many people can successfully do it. I loved it as much as I do your other ones.

Love Rhee.

Ps. Keep up the excellent writing.
2/20/2010 c1 24fairies and snapple
Aww. Possibly my favorite kind of cliche. This was really sweet, I loved their interactions.
2/16/2010 c1 Person 202
I love this .
1/7/2010 c1 4HighOnBrokenWings
Hey :D

You know what it reminds me of... Sienna and Riley.

But there we go, that's just my obsession with myself.

It was really good. I really liked the emotion in it, and the language was just amazing, everything flowed. From one word into the next. I also loved the comparisons you made. With the broken bridge. It was all very in depth, though, in saying that the end was a little abrupt. But... Maybe that's just me and my insane head.

Anyhoodle. It was a lovely little piece, definately a fav :)
1/1/2010 c1 one.summer.love
aw, this is really cute and well written.
20 Page 1 2 Next »