for The Human Touch

1/4/2010 c1 2Silver Penny
I love the voice! I think you captured this character, and the time, perfectly. The passages just kind of…breathe. They seem like actual, real diary entries. Heck, I wish my diary were half so intimate and entertaining! :P

Little typo: "He and my Aloysius were in the Expeditionary Forces together during in the Great War." During, or in. Also, I think it flows better as: 'He and my Aloysius served together in the Expeditionary Forces during the Great War.'

I'm a bit confused as to the end. Was he or wasn't he a fraud?

Anyway, I love it!
1/3/2010 c1 Stanleylouis
This was very entertaining to read; I never grew bored over what was going to happen next! I like the diary format, and it easily let you write this short story in 1st person. If there was something I must comment on, it was that I didn't know how old the woman was, and was rather confused throughout it. However, this was an entertaining read. :)

Just a little typo:

(But how [I] can I deny what I feel inside?)

Not a biggie, it didn't really bother me while reading it through. :)
1/1/2010 c1 9Experiment101
Wow I really loved all of these entries. They are so well developed.
12/30/2009 c1 Luna the wolf dancer
this was very cool, the different entries showing what the writer was thinking of, I feel sorry for her when her boyfriend lied to her, great job =D
12/30/2009 c1 1RetardedChicken
Really good! I loved the way you set it out.
12/30/2009 c1 xXhootsXx
Very good. The tone was perfect, fit the time period, and the character.

That was awesome, and I can see what you mean about the journal voice.
12/30/2009 c1 10Koki Enwai
Very interesting. I loved the narration you used in this; it felt so perfect and fitting for the period.

The last line was very touching. Love it. :)

- KE