for The Breaking of Hearts

5/29/2010 c9 truebleu
Fantastic story.

Next time I review I promise it will be worthy reading.

truebleu
5/29/2010 c9 211cina24
Haha, I enjoy the spoiling(: Teehee

Oh c'mon! Love? A bit too cliche for my likings but, eh, your the author!

Not much happened in this chapter, but I'll be waiting!

:]
5/29/2010 c9 35peaceloverocknroll21
keep spoiling us! i can't get enough. i love this rewrite. I don't think you changed POVs too much. i think all the POVs is what makes this story unique.
5/29/2010 c9 kokani
Love this story!

It's got alot of hidden feelings that are attempting to surface and yet always stay at underwater! Very good development of characters. Just maybe a little bit of more tension but otherwise PERFECT.
5/29/2010 c2 6jabberwockyandthevorpalblade
I really like this. I can't wait to see what Alli comes up with!
5/29/2010 c9 theninjagirl
I love this story. It is such a great idea and i can't for the next chapter!
5/29/2010 c9 lovevictim
i think you should spoil us more often with your updates lol, and no i don't think you change POVs to often, i like how you keep on changing point of views, it really gives us as readers a clear view of the characters, although i have to say i would like to see and update from Drews POV, god i love that boy lmao.

Anyways once again a brilliant update, what was up that coach's ass though? lol

OMG have i told you i love Drew :)

Urgh and that James, seriously what a manwhore, boys like that make me sick, Alli deserves better *wink* *wink* you know like who *cough* Drew *cough*

so a project on love huh ? lets see how that goes, Alli a firm believer and James the none believer, (lets see how long that will last)

Ooh i can't wait for the Drew Alli romance, i know it's coming soon, although maybe it's not going to last long *weeping* but i can't wait to read what little romance they'll share. LOVE that couple ! lmao i'm going to get my heart broken won't i. :(

Update soon girl ! i think i'm addicted.
5/25/2010 c8 35peaceloverocknroll21
i love that you made her reject james. the boy needs some ego deflation. keep going. i like these quick updates. they make my day.
5/25/2010 c8 9Evangeline Elibeth Mariette
Yay for super fast updates and being so excited you just HAVE to update. I know the feeling.

I also know how people read a whole bunch and review a whole little, so I'll make sure I review every time for ya! :)

Also, I loved this chapter, and I'm a little intrigued to know what James so needingly wanted to talk to her about at the end there... Is that going to come back up?

I think my choice has switched back to Alli/Drew again... James seems like a good guy underneath it all, but the connection doesn't seem to be there as much as it could be. Maybe a new character (girl?) could come in to throw the whole love-game for a loop? I don't know, don't listen to my suggestions... Anyways, good chapter, hope you update again soon! :)
5/25/2010 c8 Pseudonym59
Oh my gosh, what is up with all the Alii/Drew fans? They gave their relation ship (if you could even call it that) a shot, and it didn't work out. End of argument.

About the whole cliche Alli/James thing, a cliche is inetivable. They're everywhere, and you might not even notice it. Cliches are the scab that you'll never pick, the pimple that will not pop, the bug that you'll never swat, the stalker that will never go away...

I was kind of thinking that James could play Mel to get Alli jealous. For revenge, Alli would play James, giving a taste of his own medicine and falling for him along the way. Just an idea. Still kind of cliche, but you can rework it and make it great. I'm in the midst of one my self, and you're good enough to.

Mel seems like a good friend. Rachel seems like a bitch, and her posse is immensley cliche, but hey, they're the people you love to hate. ;*) Cute how James asked her out. The mini tantrum in his head was a nice touch too. Alli's coming out of her shell, huh? THANK YOU SO MUCH for making James still a little cold even though he likes Alli. I'm all for people changing for the better, but no one will ever turn from a total player to a flower because ofa crush. And what James feels for Alli might not even be that. A fetish if you will (not really).

Great job on this chapter! (Lol, you're SO much better with updating than me)
5/24/2010 c8 reader
thanks for this its refreshing to read an original story
5/24/2010 c8 2Bunpire
this story got me hooked on! (: I think james and alli make a cuter couple (: update soon!
5/24/2010 c8 ImInALamp
The reason that I want Alli and Drew together is because I'm real into the whole "childhood friends" stuff. I dunno, it just seems more...well, I just think that there's a lot more to the relationship, and they know a lot more about each other. That, and I think James is a weirdo. :D
5/24/2010 c8 211cina24
haha, wow. That's what you get James!

But in the summary it of your story is says that she ends up going after him or something of the sort. How is that going to work out?

But anwayy, enjoyed this chapter. Jeesuss, I want there to be some awkwards thing that happenes between Drew and Alli so she'll get some weird small feeling of atractions. Work with me here!lol, update![:
5/24/2010 c1 lili999
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your design.And we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /