for The Breaking of Hearts

5/27/2012 c14 JJsMommy29
interesting can't wait to see what happens next and who Alli ends up with so updates soon
5/26/2012 c13 ixdookiie
Mel is such a bitch. I swear.
5/26/2012 c13 10Nami98
I'm not sure if that "great" she said was a good thing or a bad thing. Either she wants Alli to suck and get embarrassed, OR she wants Alli to suck and get a first class lesson on how to ice skate taught by James.

...CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT. UPDATE SOON!
5/13/2012 c12 aizelia
omg, omg, omg! i really like the drama thats going on right now between the characters xD

but poor Alli most of all. i have a feeling there'll be something going on between DrewxMel later tho, and JamesxAlli xD but wow, Drew was such a jerk for kissing Mel. its like, i thought you were the perfect boy :c

keep it up, loving this story! :)
5/5/2012 c12 Nami98
oh my gosh! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love james and what he says xD even tho hes a cocky bastard i cant help but fall for him3 hahaah
4/8/2012 c11 Nami98
OH SNAP.

OHMYGAWSH!

THIS IS...WOW

UPDATE SOON! PLEASE X3
4/8/2012 c11 ixdookiie
Wow. Someone moved on fast...and I mean both of them. Ali, you're better off alone. I swear these guys can not just move on that fast.
3/29/2012 c10 mysorryeyescansee
I love all the drama in this!
3/25/2012 c10 Nami98
OMG. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGM THINGS ARE GETTING INTENSE-HOLY SHIT!

I definintely cannot wait for ch.11 UPDATE SOON!
3/3/2012 c9 1bloodyblues
That was an amazing chapter, and this is an amazing story. Though I have to say some parts of your part are unoriginal, but as long as you write it well, it doesn't really matter.

I really hope that you won't turn out like the other authors that write stories like this, authors who just made the two people magically fall for each other and that's it. So far, you're doing great!

Can't wait for the next chapter ;) And I really enjoy reading from James' POV
3/3/2012 c9 7AMessofPickles
Oh man...what's Alli going to do?

Can't wait for you to update, and I hope Alli gets to talk to Drew. Oh and I hope James isn't too much of an ass on this after party thing...

Anyways, update!
3/3/2012 c9 10Nami98
FINALLY3

I love this chapter X3

omg, she's really going to give him his own medicine, huh? JKASHFJKH
3/3/2012 c9 DarkStar616
Eekkkk! UPDATE!
2/27/2012 c8 1VikinGurl123
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSEE

Update I love your story
2/26/2012 c8 4Aphrodithe
Shit shit! I love it so much! My gosh u r so awesome

Drew is so sweet

James is freaking damn hot

Who will Alli end up with? Tell me!
254 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »