for Love Stinks A LOT!

1/22/2016 c17 Xabiere
Hey I'm Back Just needed to say love it once more.
1/22/2016 c17 Xabiere
Hey You Do you Bro you Will Finish this this IS AN AMAZING STORY you are great
10/8/2012 c16 Greatnezz
More please!
7/15/2012 c16 Greatnezz
Love the stories! I need more Fred and Cassie lol
7/11/2012 c16 3thenutrunningthenuthouse
Nice to see you continue this story. I mean, jeez, I can't remember the last time you updated this, but I do remember it being a charming story.

I like how it's taking this long for Fred and Cassie to get together. You've allowed us time to really get to know the characters and for them to get to know each other. I like how both of them are at that "well, I'd like a boy/girlfriend, but I dunno...it's gonna be cute to see them when they see each other at the warehouse.

Why's the Grid closing? D: I hope this gets touched upon much more.

Just a side note, I think perhaps more people would read if the punctuation for dialogue was done properly. I'm not exactly sure, but I have a feeling. I know some readers skip over stories that don't have professional-looking formatting because they assume the story won't be as good - it's kind of a novice looking thing I think. I mean, I picked this story up because it really iS good despite the look...but you may want to consider it. :)

Hope you can update soon!
10/25/2011 c15 6Neolion
OMG! I love this story! Don't you dare stop! :P Pleeease, upload soon :)
10/21/2011 c15 1purplepancakes4
Oh, my gosh! This story is absolutely amazing and just so...I don't know, interesting! Please, please, please update as soon as you can!
10/21/2011 c15 3thenutrunningthenuthouse
Jeez, sure has been a while, eh? Well, glad you're back!

[Don't worry. I'm not full on farting nervous yet, but I'm still pretty nervous.] - it's funny how within any context other than this story, this would've been a weird line. It's cool to see how a story's world can be built up so well that lines like these just make sense and are a sense of comfort in the world.

["Your makeup test starts soon"] - I don't mean to be a grammar Nazi, but your should be you're. Trust me, this fix can change a piece of work from amateur to wisdom of experience.

Looking at Cassie's test I can't help but notice that I learned that stuff freshman year. She's not in a lower class is she? I suppose schools all work on different systems...

[I read his shirt, it read "Gay is the new black".] - awkward, I thought that in the "Gay is the new black" like fashion. x_x Well, at least I figured it out after a few seconds. Yeah, that shirt does sound pretty awkward.

Jeez, Vic is getting served by his bf. This is both interesting to read and sad for Vic. It's clear that he didn't mean that at all.

It's only been five days? Whoa there, mind BLOWN.

Aww, so Cassie got her A! So what does that mean for the rest of the story? Can't wait to find out.
8/29/2011 c14 vinsal4
my condolences. Thanks for tellin me the wherabouts of this story, hoping it continues, you're a great writer, i still think this is one of the best stories i've read, i like the way fred is the narrator who breaks the 4th wall, and carrie reminds me me a girl i know, myself (chronic flatuence.) the characters are... interesting...
8/29/2011 c10 vinsal4
hey, and we have a person who is capable of breaking the 4th wall. Well walls were made to be broken.
8/29/2011 c7 vinsal4
hi, i'm the guy you left a note for on deviantart telling that you continued on fictionpress, and i must say, i'm not disappointed. This is great. I live in africa so it's damn hard to see this stuff, call me a geek but i'd kill (not literally.) for a day in the grid, imma keep readin' now. Ill review again later.
5/22/2011 c12 1Tanya Lee
To be honest, for Chapter 11, I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the insult at Dina xD I seriously couldn't. I haven't heard something silly as that in a long time, and strangely, it was just downright funny. Love the story by the way :)
4/25/2011 c14 3thenutrunningthenuthouse
Hey, long time to review, eh?

I can see the crush factor of Cassie/Fred starting to start up. Nice to see that they're taking it slow, but I can see things progressing pretty quickly from here. Well, actually, I don't really know, but that's my guess I suppose.

Wow, that's really sad about Fred's mom. Ah, well now everything makes sense with her being in the hospital and all...nice to know. As well, I liked how you made that revelation low key. Anyway, I can foresee Cassie passing her test, which is great, and...yeah.

Nice with the Angry Beavers references. X) I don;t remember all those, but still brings back memories. Seriously, this story is really unique and quirky, I'm surprised more people don't read it. :\

On another slightly unrelated note, I'm watching a playthrough of Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racconus and it just reminds me of the nostalgia that this story possesses.

Update Soon!
2/24/2011 c13 33FLIPPER66
HA,HA,HA,HA,HA, I ,,I LOVED ALL 13 CHAPPYS PLEASE ADD MORE SOON
1/28/2011 c13 3thenutrunningthenuthouse
Very nice chapter.

Cassie's entrance had that classic cartoon humor with all the nerds transfixed. Also, all the nerdlings were pretty adorable in this chapter. I applaud you on not making Cassie absolutely perfect with her chem just yet. Sometimes that takes away from the story if the struggling character suddenly becomes great at the subject after their love interest tutors them. Sorry, I was half paying attention during the chem stuff; I'm in basic chemistry right now and I was seeing if I knew that stuff. Either way, I think I got the gist of it. Damn, I want Allison as a boss! She's awesome. :D

On another note, I was wondering if you could do a small favor for me and read a bit of my newest story, Tailored. I'd really appreciate it, but only do it if you have time.
30 Page 1 2 Next »