for Me, myself, and the Prince

4/23/2012 c4 1Exsomnis
...I feel very sorry for poor Princy right now...
2/6/2012 c4 1BitterSweetMoments
I love this story so far! I understand it is nearly a year since you've last undated the story, but I was wondering if you were going to update it or finish it? I would love to see how the story unfolds. I think you have great potential with this one. You have excellent grammar, as well, far better then many of the stories I've read on here. Keep up the excellent work, on all of your stories!
1/5/2012 c4 4hide the pen
Yay! New chapters!

So nice to see you writing again. :) Now, write more! These were great additions & I can't wait to read what happens next!

Well done, mashers, as always!
1/3/2012 c4 1Myst C
Gah! this story is good! I love it

And Cedric is so sexy! xD

And wow she is sure angry, and he deserved it for lying to her, aww but he's so cute, I would forgive him! I am so weak!

Well, since you left me at a cliffhanger, thank you for that, and update soon!
1/3/2012 c4 mysorryeyescansee
I love this! I love the name Cedric!
1/3/2012 c4 1Bookworm-At-Starbucks
Whoah! this is happening way too fast! but love it!
1/2/2012 c4 hazeleyes14
Omg she found out! Please update soon i love this story!
1/2/2012 c4 Alixermixer
I understand that Scarlett is pissed but that much. I kinda feel bad for Cedric. With the way that people act these days, you have to take measures to ensure your safety so I understand why he had to do it. Maybe Scarlett has had some pretty bad relationships so that's why she doesn't like to be lied to.
1/2/2012 c4 Zanni209
this is very cute. :) update soon!
7/6/2011 c2 Alixermixer
This was such a good start. I really hope that you come back to finish this, it is soo good so far!
11/18/2010 c2 Yakitori
I adore this story, I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
8/1/2010 c2 hazeleyes14
OHMYGOSH! that was so good please update soon! :D
4/20/2010 c1 Dance Your Heart Out
Please Write Another Chapter Soon ? :)
1/8/2010 c1 1Sara-S7
Mashers, I love this story you've writtern here. I like the sense of humour in it and I definitely like where this is going. Keep it up!
1/1/2010 c1 4Garneau
Hi. I like the story. You write very interestingly, (not that it's a bad thing) almost reportive like or like a diary entry. It's different but it adds character to the story. You did a really great job in making an aeroplane flight feel long enough (as if time had passed), though making it entertaining. I also really liked your introduction of the roommate. Very amusing. Also well done on giving your main character an uncliched occupation. I'm interested to see where you take the story. Though hopefully you wont make the story too cliched, because so far I really like it's originality. Quick question though, when you wrote for example "I just ihad/i to move here, but-". I don't understand what the i's and / mean. If you could explain that, that would be really helpful. So if you can keep at it with this story. Thanks.

desmoulins.