for Perfection Alert

1/28/2010 c1 4quotata
So this is what you're doing instead of studying away your summer holidays like a nerdy HSC student! (jokes)

Interesting concept with the "perfect alert".. at one time my cousin and I would clang on an imaginery bell whenever we saw a hot guy, but that was just an injoke, so this is different.

One thing, "opened the television instead".. "opened" seems inappropriate, considering the context.

s2.ec
1/25/2010 c3 2renegade01
i like this, its cute and funny. i love the title. ;)
1/23/2010 c3 skysthelimit
wait...i love this! it's so funny and cute. i know that's not helpful feedback at all, but it's such a good read for escapism. thanks for writing!
1/22/2010 c3 2righthere431
Bahahaha Jarred is so evil but cute!
1/22/2010 c2 righthere431
Ahahaha I love her family.
1/22/2010 c1 righthere431
Ahaha I wonder who wins...*wink*
1/22/2010 c3 Lala
Hey. This story is really cute.I'd expected something overdone but this really isn't.And Jarred's arrogance is really...hot. Haha.
1/21/2010 c3 6EmmaWoodhouse88
This is hilarious! I do believe I love clarrise already. I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
1/21/2010 c3 Jayda123
ahahahaha

you would NEVER get me to do that!
1/21/2010 c3 DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402
please please update soon L:DF
1/21/2010 c3 J.Mell
please update son i really like it
1/21/2010 c3 2HelgaBertoni
Loved it, update soon!
1/21/2010 c3 fuwafuwafuwari
This is awesome! :D PERFECTION ALERT! LOL
1/21/2010 c3 BringAFriend
Yes, yes. I thought I'd review. I like your story, and I know it seems like a lot to handle, writing this much, but you really have to put your entire being into it.

I know, I sound really stupid, but I mean it! It's great, I like it, and I'll keep reading it, but there is something missing, but I don't know what... Well, anyways! I shall continue reading your story and will continue supporting you!
1/21/2010 c3 12Raised with Fangs
awesome story, keep going, very funny.
56 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »