for Perfection Alert

1/3/2010 c1 autumn tenshi
Nice start! I LOL'ed at the Twilight line~ I am getting good vibes from this story :) Can't wait to see what's next!
1/3/2010 c1 5candii-apple
okay, I have a number of things to say so I better get them down before I forget.

1. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

2. OH MY GOD YOU WROTE & POSTED A STORY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? I am CUT girl!

3. I should probably stop using caps because I'm starting to sound like a lunatic.

4. I am completely, utterly desvastated (due to issue #2) that I wasn't the first person to review your very first fictionpress story. Just remember whose fault it is when you find me curled up in the corner bawling my eyes out nursing my poor broken heart! (Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but you get the picture.)

um, um, um (that's the short term memory loss kicking in)

5. -brain processing-

6. I LOVED it! Yes, it was a little on the short side, but it's AWESOMENESS made up for it :)

7. Do you think I can still nominate this for SKOW even though there's only one chapter?

8. WOW! This is probably the longest EVER review I've given someone ('coz you're just THAT special -grin-)

9. I should probably go watch some TV now because I haven't been near it for about fifteen minutes and I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms XD

10. Love you! -insert big cheesy grin and thumbs up-
1/2/2010 c1 1The Lost and The Found
I liked the first chapter... scratch that i live the first chapter! Update soon! Love a good read! ;)

LonelyGurl101
1/2/2010 c1 1esmeralda123
Great =)
1/2/2010 c1 4Katie-Maude
This seems like it will be a really cute story. I think I'm half in love with Jarred already. He just makes me smile. It's certainly a different concept as the bet is a pretty simple one. I can't wait to see where you take it.
1/2/2010 c1 8sealednectar
I really like it so far, hope you update soon! :)
1/2/2010 c1 quill588
I like this. period. I'm hoping you already have a couple of chapters written cuz I dont wanna wait for the next part! update soon!
1/2/2010 c1 59girlandbook
I liike it! Please continue!
1/2/2010 c1 Pseudonym59
Lol. Nice Twilight reference! This story sounds good! Update soon!
1/2/2010 c1 2RidaM20
Its a gripping one.specially the edward part"sparkle":P
1/2/2010 c1 Ishita2u
Nice beginning...

um...plss keep updating regularly...

A happy new year to u to
56 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4