for In the Rain

7/29/2010 c6 3DancingQueen8417
I LOVE THIS! dude, ur good. ;) the characters have believable qualities that make the story more interesting, and the dialogue is also really realistic-sounding-love it! please update soon :)
7/6/2010 c6 1Shakiral
I love your story & I hope that you will write soon. But I do have a couple of complaints. My first is that I don't like the fact that she has already lost her virginity & I'm pretty much sure that It's to that Chase guy. I don't like Lance sexually harassing her & all his stupid comments tick me off. I love the whole concepte of the story & I truly just love the story. The fact that she is greek is a great thing, you're a great writer & I hope you will write soon.

With Admiration, Shakiral
5/21/2010 c6 4theprettyreckless13
HEY! YOU! DUDE! THIS THING IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! UPDATE! NOW!
4/3/2010 c6 XxwinglessangelxX
awesome chapter keep writing!
3/29/2010 c6 1inspirationgirl55
Kewl Chapter! Hmm... what do i think about Lance, well to be honest i don't like him. Well what i mean is i like that he's in the story, but i just don't like him in a way where the authors wants that to happen, know what i mean? Anyway, can't wait for the next update
3/28/2010 c6 1Racer283
Pretty good chapter can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
3/28/2010 c6 2righthere431
Ahahaha awesome and funny chapter!
3/27/2010 c6 3Floppy125
Please update ASAP
3/27/2010 c6 211cina24
Hm, wonder why he didn't answer the ex-bestfriend's ex-girlfriend part...Pretty good filler uper chapter. Ah, I still can't get over the fact that my name's in this story! (:
3/6/2010 c5 anonymouslyanonymous01
i like this story...its good. ethan is cool. please continue.
3/1/2010 c5 2righthere431
Aw I'm a twin hehe! Twins are awesome. Maybe Ethan and Cassie were childhood friends...that would be so cute!
3/1/2010 c5 1inspirationgirl55
OH MY GOSH!HE LIKES HER!:)!I love love stories!You are amazing at writing!Update soon! I can't wait!
2/28/2010 c3 inspirationgirl55
this is wonderful! I can picture it really well! You are very gifted and should keep writing
2/28/2010 c5 3Floppy125
great chapter :) I hope what the secret is...

anyways.. please update ASAP!
2/28/2010 c5 6xLucylou
I love this story & Ethan! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »