for When The Wolves Come To Play

5/14/2011 c4 kat
okay not bad
4/26/2011 c4 bonghi
A good were story, what a wonderful find. Please, update as soon as you can.
4/18/2011 c4 teejaywheel
Love both of ur stories, cant wait till u figure out the format!
4/15/2011 c3 pbgurl
3 Chapters and I LOVE this story already. I like all your characters and I'm loving Matthias and Z!

I'm really excited for this story!

I'm not sure how to help you fix the problem your having with fictionpress but don't worry your not alone. FP is having some glitches these past few days and many others authors haven't been able to update either. :)

-Liz :D
10/19/2010 c3 pille-ip
Oh, this is intriguing. I want to read more, a lot more! Do update soon!

The setting's interesting, Z & Matthias have good chemistry, the sidekicks are not just hole filling/compulsory ones but well thought through. Can't say much about the plot yet, but your writing style has a nice flow so probably the plot is well thought through too.

What I did notice though is that Eliza does use sign language but doesn't act like a deaf person - you had her react on Z-s growling tummy for example, a deaf person can't hear it... You should review that part, but I just have to say I really like Eliza. Another thing is that you have quite many characters introduced here, please do not fall into the trap of writing an arc about every single one of them. That usually gets so confusing because it's basically just noise. I'm just saying though, but I'm not worried much because you're not head-hopping (constantly switching POV's). Hope this helps.
10/2/2010 c3 XxSiennaxX
I'm really enjoying your story so far and I can't wait to find out where you're taking it. I hope that she will still be able to make decisions for herself regarding her life.

Please update asap :)
9/20/2010 c3 miriamne
really want to see where this is going! please continue!
9/15/2010 c3 2Ladyodd
Sweet thanks for the update... what is going to happen... I like the guy with a kid :)
9/13/2010 c3 5Brandi Heir
I do t know if it's just me but is the guy's name "jeBadiah" or "jeDadiah"?

anyroad, liked it and can't wait for more!
9/13/2010 c3 taylor057
great story so far cant wait for more chapters!
9/13/2010 c3 RitaHouston
i like it go Matthias
9/13/2010 c3 WolfLover74
I just found this story and I'm hooked! I can't wait to see what happens next.
8/27/2010 c2 RitaHouston
cant wait fo update
6/20/2010 c2 2Lady of Confusion
UPDATE ASAP!
6/16/2010 c2 1APenInHand
LOVE IT! please, please, please update soon, can't wait till the next chapter :P

made me giggle with the whole Miss Congeniality (S.I.N.G) :)
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »