for Just You and Me Punk Rock Girl

7/19/2015 c15 5marzmez
I just read this whole thing. I don't think I have read it before. I laughed out loud several times, much to the annoyance of those around me. Thanks for sharing! I wrote something similar if you want to go to my profile and check it out. It's not that long. And definitely not as entertaining a this.
9/14/2013 c1 9AKhwab
Quite amusing.
6/30/2013 c13 10jeepers09
Loved these. You should write more of them. Surely you've had a few more confusing guy-girl interactions in the last two years! :)
6/6/2013 c13 3potentialoverlord
Hey aurette! I think your stories are so funny! I am also sorry you had to visit the hospital; I know how miserable they can be. :( I hope you don't have to visit them again any time soon. Well I can not wait for more of your hilarious encounters with men! Until next time, thanks for the stories and I am waiting captivated for the next story!
10/28/2012 c13 5Hammsters
This is seriously really funny. (I'm sorry for laughing at your embarrassing moments, but they amuse me, I apologize). I'm ten years younger than you it seems, so I can't relate to a lot of these, but some of them I can, and those are the ones that are the funniest to me. This is great!
10/28/2012 c4 Hammsters
My friend has that same gigantic age difference with her family! Her sister is sixteen years older than her (I can't quite remember how old her sister is), her brother's 14 years older and I think her other brother's around twelve years older. It's really weird. My dad's family is like that too, my oldest aunt's about 14 years older than my youngest uncle. It's pretty fucked up. Anyway, this is pretty cool, and wow, a lot of guys seem to think your hot. Good for you, lucky
11/5/2011 c13 Hidden Flowers
I amhighly amused by this. I'm quite a bit younger than you but some of these things have actually happened to me. And my mom ALWAYS makes fun of me.

I adore most boys, though not always in a romantic sense. The male half of the human species simply appeals to me. How they walk, talk, move, gesture, and especially the lines of their bodies. I have an artist's eye for detail though not the skill,and I think that men simply have better balance for drawing. And photography, which I dabble in.

Okay, I have given you a long review that I sincerely doubt you wanted to read, but it essentially means that I love the way you write
10/19/2011 c13 9The Golden Orchid
i love the fact that you can make people laugh even when you have every reason to be mad at the world. you, are awesome :)
9/13/2011 c13 2askingautumn18
Hey there my dear! Long time no talk :) sorry to hear about your diagnosis. My really good friend's husband has chron's. It sucks the big one. Too funny though about the hot doctor. I tend to think the same about my obgyn. He's older and pretty handsome but to have THAT job all day. Ughhh. Can't even imagine. Hope you return with more hilarity soon and I'll be updating at some point this week too ( after six frigging months haha). Take care :)
7/26/2011 c13 13youngin-matomon
I love you. No, I honestly do. You make me feel so happy and make me laugh so much. :P

My dear, I share your pain. This happened to me once, except it was a hot male nurse, and he was an intern and about five years older than me -.-

I LOVE how you write, SERIOUSLY.

I hope you feel better soon. Eat a chocolate cupcake for me :)
7/24/2011 c13 1DuchessYappingDog
I hope you're alright. Hopefully Dr. McHotty swabbed your but with magic super-healing swabs. And don't worry about the doctor. He has probably had to take stool samples as an intern or resident. Event better than butts. ;D
7/23/2011 c13 1leavesfallingup
My son-in-law was recently diagnosed with Crohn's (I write "diagnosed" because he has actually had it for quite some time). It has been a long and rocky road for him and for my daughter.

All of that to say that I feel for you. Sickness leaves us with little dignity. I hope that you feel better soon.

LFU
7/23/2011 c13 4Chryse
So sorry to hear you had to go through that ... I would advise forgetting the embarrassment and just taking advantage of whatever eye candy is provided to distract yourself from the pain, etc. :) I love that you turned your experience into the perspective of a ficpress story.
6/28/2011 c12 Daneeno
I love these.They're very well written and funny.I can't belive they're true.
6/28/2011 c12 13youngin-matomon
you make me feel so much better with these recountings of your misery. :)

no offense.

You should really visit FML.com. the reads there have the same appeal, except their lives are so much more sad. still, other's misery is your amusement right?

at least, it is for me.

(some say i'm sadistic)

I'm not a vampire I swear.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »