for A Painted Symphony

2/1/2018 c27 dv36muskan
It would be a lovely to have a one-shot about Landon and Dixie, as well as one about Raina!
4/27/2013 c1 2Mechagirl1415
this is awesome! :)
2/26/2013 c26 Mt
Wow.. just read this and the first story in one reading. seriously, I haven't done anything else for two days, that's how good this story is. I just fell in love with the characters, especially Raina, Dixie and Landon. their personalities are so complex and just.. perfect. I truly hope you someday publish this story. Thank you so much for writing it. While reading this, I have cried, laughed, been angry and hopeful. It's truly remarable and definately worth publishing eventually (after maybe some editing, some grammar errors etc) Other than that, I say good luck!
1/9/2013 c27 Lady R
I love that you can't let these characters go! I can't either and am thrilled to hear that your passion to share their lives with us is still going strong. I will be there as each chapter unfolds!
10/30/2012 c26 mihaela
Good story, keep wryting stories like this one.
10/24/2012 c26 Silver
I'm in a rush but i really wanted to tell you how well-written this story was. Your plot mixed some original aspects and also some overused aspects. Overall I loved your story.

Good luck on your next story!
Silver
10/15/2012 c26 Lady R
Wow! You can see so much growth from this chapter from the last. I'm glad to see this story coming to an end-for now ;) lol I can't wait when you do come back, who's POV you decide on. They would all would be interesting. Could you show even more growth to Dixie and Landon? I bet you could, but the others are just as intriguing.

Anyway, awesome, awsome work!
4/30/2012 c25 Lady R
You finally got to update this latest chapter! I have a huge smile on my my face. :D He finally walked away! Wow, Landon has really come a long way. I love the name for the baby, but I'm partial as it's my name as well! Same spelling and everything which I particularly like as most use the "Robin" spelling. Can't wait for the epilogue, and I can't believe this story is finally coming to an end. What a ride! Can't wait for the one shot!
4/22/2012 c25 7WindLessNiteZ
was having the same problem too T.T what i did was edit the HTML before updating :)
2/3/2012 c25 R
Oh, how I wish this was an update! Here's to praying that you find the edit box soon! We are so close to the end! LOL
1/4/2012 c24 Divine Dusk
Brilliant! I cannot wait for your next chapter; I hope to see Dixie and Landon having a happy ending :)
12/5/2011 c24 2LDS Dreamer
I love this! I just finished reading the one before this one and this one and I love them! This is such a sad story yet it is so good! I can't wait until I find out what happens in this story!
11/27/2011 c24 Lady R
Yes, it will be sad when this ends. What a ride for both Landon and Dixie. I will check the video out when I get a chance. And, of course, I would be interested in the one-shot! Another great chapter. It seems to be building up to a great finale!
10/27/2011 c23 angelove11
ahhh true love is so cute!
10/26/2011 c1 Lady R
Another great chapter! Nice to see Landon and Dixie having a litle fun! This chapter got me thinking about Viktor after readin Eden's comments. Would be nice to see a one-shot with Viktor's POV of when Helena was alive. Before he was the Viktor we know now. Just a thought.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »