for We're Like Dom Perignon

1/18/2010 c1 NV12
since this wasnt a summer and zach story... do you think the next 1 could be about them? i miss them too... and im craving potato salad..
1/18/2010 c1 biaa
I like it. I'm totally confused, no clue who Tasha is or Nick. Did we meet them before? I honestly cannot remember. But I do like it. Sucks for Tasha though... lost her friend.. and the guy she did want, but she wanted him to be a little different. It's too bad for both of them. BUT I MISS SUMMER AND ZACH TOO!
1/18/2010 c1 rileyluvr13
Hm, I thought the summary was misleading, personally. More Nick and Tasha than Summer and Zach. But I did love it when our favorite couple made an appearance. :)

So this was cute. How Nick kept asking Tasha to be his girlfriend... all of the ways were adorable. I especially liked the one when they were eating lunch with everyone, made me laugh! To be honest, it wasn't as well-written as The Champagne Gang. There was too much dialogue, and it was a quick read overall. But still, the story was there, and it was pretty cute!

The only complaint I have is the ending. I totally wasn't expecting them to get together, because I really thought Tasha was adamant that she only liked Nick as a friend. And the fact that she felt something. I don't know, it seemed... odd, to me. But that's probably just me, and you see this couple in a different way.

I'm sorry if I'm being critical. I really did enjoy this one-shot. I can't wait for the series to be up! Keep up the fabulous work, I'm so excited that you aren't abandoning my favorite story. :)
1/18/2010 c1 D-Mish
I want to cry at the end of this because she does love him :( Please write a second oneshot to this so it gets a happy ending because those two are too cute not to get one.
1/18/2010 c1 1Vidavril
The situation sucks. Don't misunderstand me. I like the way you have written it, more than you think. However, I have been in this situation, I have been Tasha, and Nick has been my only best girl-friend. The situation sucks. A lot. You have been able to express it. It happened like this:

I always knew that our relationship was a lot different from any other friends I knew, but I was clueless. I started to date a boy (now my boyfriend). She was the one who introduced him to me. I started to fall for him soon, and of course, as my best friend I told her everything. The day I told her I was going to lose my virginity to him she freaked out, leaving me more clueless. And then she hung up. And then she called me and in seconds she told me that she was in love with me. That was when I did freak out. I couldn’t stop crying for a week. I felt extremely guilty because of all the things I had told her about my feelings for him. I was for a while up in space. My boyfriend made (makes) me extremely happy, but I couldn’t help feeling like shit when I was with him and a thought of her came to my mind with a wave of guiltiness. After a while I started to talk to her again. I thought we could still be friends, only I had to be careful with what I should tell her in order to not make her suffer. We were that way for some time, even if I felt like it didn’t seem to go well, but I just wanted so bad to be her friend. However, she started to reproach I didn’t call her and didn’t go out with her as before. I used to say her it was because I started to go to the university and I had to do a lot of stuff, which was so true. But she kept telling me that I did have time to see my boyfriend. Yes, I did, but mostly because he came to my university at the end of the lessons and carried me home, or went to my home at random hours, or told me there was a play/concert and took me there. She never asked me out. She used to say that as I was always so busy it should be me the one who would say when and where we could see each other. My sister says my girl-friend did it as was a way to feel wanted. Then the she became more and more jealous, and I started to feel more than anxious. She would say all the time that as I found a boy who love I didn’t need her at all. I didn’t know how to explain her that wasn’t true. I needed to have a friend to tell her everything that rounded on my mind, but of course, if it had to do with my boyfriend I couldn’t tell her, and since my sister no longer lived with me and I’m a lonely person, I couldn’t tell anyone. I felt lost and extremely alone, and guilty and I suffering (I still do). My boyfriend and my family were the only ones that supported me. She even asked me to chose between her and my boyfriend. I told her it wasn’t something I could chose about, since they were different kind of relationship.

We stopped talking. My sister said my girl-friend was obsessed with me and that if I didn’t stop seeing her my anxiety would grow higher and would affect me more than then. She also said that relationship didn’t have a future until she stopped feeling about me in a loving way.

We started to talk again after a while since she wouldn’t stop send me texts or pm. I tried twice, but I couldn’t. Every conversation we had, even if we started it so well, we ended it fighting. I felt anxious, sad, guiltier, and like I was an insensitive bitch. Now it’s been a month and I don’t know anything about her.

I’ve been feeling extremely guilty and extremely alone. For a while I tried to not let her go, even if I thought it was the way it should be, but the feeling of being alone scared me too much to let her go. I was such a selfish person. It happened a lot of times. She wanted to be my friend, she didn’t ask me for more than that and I really wanted to be her friend. God, I needed her. I miss her now so much but it can’t happen. It’s not healthy for me.

I’m sorry if I’ve talked too much. I just need to tell anyone. Thanks.
1/18/2010 c1 pancyfants
aw, zach and summer are so cute. and the tasha/nick was so sad, but very real and relatable.

glad to see you back! can't wait for more.
1/18/2010 c1 Strangely Natural
Gawd that made me cry.

I wish it didn't, that it was different. But it isn't and I'm still crying.

Beautifully real and bitter.
1/18/2010 c1 1JWood
It was cute and sad at the same time. I like it but I want more Zach and Summer fluff! I really miss them.
1/18/2010 c1 samora
Hmm this is interesting and I like the fluff but hoped for a happy ending between them.

Hehe totally loved the appearances by Zach loved his snarky voice.

Keep the one shots coming.
1/18/2010 c1 2jessie0754
OMG, this was wonderful! Heartbreaking, but wonderful :)

Can you try the Zach and Summer fluff again? I wanna see them again! I also like the idea of continuing this, which is why I'm alerting this now (I don't remember Nick and Tasha, if they were in Champagne Gang... going to have to flick through that again)
1/18/2010 c1 SoulSam
zach and summer! man did i miss those two :) so nice to see them again, and this one shot was great. unrequited love is very much a reality, and you can't force yourself to be in love no matter how badly you might want to. speaking from experience so this really resonated with me.

and really glad to hear there's more to come from the folks of linbury, this should be good :D
1/17/2010 c1 1barelyamiable
Oh, I still love Zach. And sad endings done right make my day. :)
1/17/2010 c1 11Katie15
So cute! I thinks it's great. I'm not a huge fan of one-shots but I'm really glad to see you writing again. You are one of the best writers on FP and I have missed your updates. I can't wait to see what you do next (more oneshots, Snapple, etc.)
1/16/2010 c1 14Forbidden Smiles
This is amazingly sad, but still wonderful nonetheless.

I loved seeing Zach and Summer again! (:
1/16/2010 c1 fantasticFallacy
I hate writers who are able to capture the aspect of bittersweetness so accurately in their writing that it makes me feel sad inside

I hate you, this excellently-written story made me feel things I didn't want to feel ;_;

(incase you couldn't tell, I thought this was an awesome read. You are awesome :D)
171 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »