for We're Like Dom Perignon

11/4/2010 c1 Kozumi
It was...interesting. I wanted more Zach and Summer. Turns out to be more Tasha and Nick? Who are they again? Lol. But fluff is good.
10/28/2010 c1 champangeganglover
can you pretty PLEASE write more? I LOVE zach and summer and want to know more about thier lives later on. PLEASE?
10/25/2010 c1 Me
Your ending was truly fantastic. "It's probably never going to happen. But it's what she dreams of sometimes."

I'm glad they didn't end up together- it fixes the cliche. It was strange, the first bit, not having Summer in first person POV, but then it worked out, real well. I really liked this, I liked it a lot. The style was excellent- your formation was amazing.

Basically, what I'm trying to say, is great job. Not too confusing, some people may have missed it, but all in all, fantastic.
9/22/2010 c1 Xoder
It was a confusing at first and then it started to become clearer. A different style of writing. Cool.
9/17/2010 c1 8SpasticLittleGirl
OMFG. I WAS SO WORRIED SHE WOULDN'T END UP WITH HIM. AND THEIR FRIENDSHIP WOULD BE RUINED. AND THE WHOLE BEST FRIEND CLICHE WOULD DIE, BUT YOU MADE IT WORK IN THE END :D
9/13/2010 c1 Guest
I really loved this one shot! I miss Zach and Summer of course, but Tasha and Nick slightly made up for it. Poor, poor Nick :(

Anyway, well done on this! I really enjoyed it :)
8/29/2010 c1 MisguidedGhost
i love this one shot. I know a lot of people wanted one on zach and summer - i did to :) - but this is amazing. i like how you made it real, how you kept with your characters. because tasha doesnt seem like the kind of girl to lead someone on. my absolute favourite part, is the ending. the last sentence is awesome. i love it. can't stop thinking about it :) great job!
8/27/2010 c1 heelsovrhead
? seriously i'm so confused.

who's nick & tasha?

and where is the setting?

how old's Summer?

are they in new york?
8/6/2010 c1 damnfancyscotch
I really get the oddest sense of bummer... ness (?) when I read this. it's fantastic, don't get me wrong, but it jsut makes me go "oh sigh..."

anyways, it's super great and I thought I'd just let you know. :)
7/28/2010 c1 12Crazywritings
Love this...sorta. I love it for being what it is, and it is very good. I want more backstory on Tasha and Nick. But I don't like it because, frankly, there's not enough Summer and Zach. I'm a litle more than slightly obsessed with Zach (hot creative writing major that has the sarcasm that I do...I'll take three please!), so I came into this like "ZACHZACHZACH-wait, who are these people...what is this...aww...AWW...AW...AWW-wait wtf? No she is not. She is not. SHE IS NOT. NICK NO. WAH!" And yeah. I crumbled.

Still quite good, even for lack of Zach (whatta rhyme!).
7/12/2010 c1 179NearlyPrescient
perfect transition from cute to heartwrenching.
6/29/2010 c1 13youngin-matomon
ah u r such a bitch for doing this! i really want to kill you! meh.

Y IS TASHA SUCH AN IDIOT! NO Y R U SUCH AN IDIOT! OH Y CUDNT U LET TASHA BE WITH NICK!

I miss Zach and Summer.

I miss Roxanne and Nathan. :( :( :(
6/19/2010 c1 23DarkLove3
I really liked this =) I mean, I think everyone was like "aww..." at the end, but it's realistic, which is what makes it so amazing. People don't always feel the same as they grow up, y'know? But with the tiny dash of hope at the end, you can completely dream of them meeting a few years later and actually falling in love.

And, of course, Summer and Zach. What more can you say to that? ♥ =D

-3DL3
6/16/2010 c1 22effervescent-sentiments
Love this. :) Love how it's detached yet very, very personal, how the lyrics set up the scene, how the third-person and the white space and the short sentences make it heart-wrenching, how you leave us with a pinch of hope at the end but not enough to make it sappy, which is what I dream of for FP stories, and...yeah, how they aren't perfect. It's beautiful.

I can't wait for another one of these. I was missing Zach and Summer and everyone too.

Jules