for We're Like Dom Perignon

6/2/2010 c1 9j.c-chic
:'(
6/2/2010 c1 Frozen.by.Sloth
...This was so depressing.

Seriously, I might cry or be depressed for days on end. But I already kind of am, so I can't blame you.

And... well. It was cute.. Till the ending. And well written, as always. I kind of loved it. In a completely machochistic way.
6/2/2010 c1 28Kate Suza
It's just so... complicated. I love it. Definitely realistic, at least to me, because I know that there are those weird situations where everyone else really isn't "going through the same thing" as they grow up. Love it :)
5/24/2010 c1 4Erica N
Omg! That was just sad, I read this 2 time and I still can't believe it. The friendship they have for all that years and it shatter into piece because of something like this. :( VERY SAD...I hope there is another one that like 4 yrs later, they met on an airplane (or something)then like hate each other out, or one of them or both have a gf/bf...OMG THEY ARE GONE! I like those two. :(:((:(:(
5/15/2010 c1 glasscakes
this is a fabulous fic. really enjoyed reading both this and TCG. OH BTW! when i was reading TCG, i always pictured Summer as danielle panabaker! and i didnt know u did too. LOL.
5/15/2010 c1 7mesweetescape
LOL, Zach is such a JERK . LOLOL.
4/25/2010 c1 2ZaraRose.16
Wow! This is really cute!

I don't know about missing Summer. . .but I miss Zack for sure! Aw! I love Zack, haha, he's my all time favourite character! And not just in this story, he's one of my top ten out of ALL of Fictionpress! (Okay, now that sounds like major fan-girling)

Either way, can't wait for more updates! =D
4/23/2010 c1 2I love happy endings '94
I miss summer and zach too but i dont hate i just wish u would write bout Nathan and Roxy! I miss the Champagne Gang!
4/7/2010 c1 7Anaida
hey...i like this! Strangely, I do..i don't know why exactly...um, the day I figure that out, i'll let u know...but just wanted to tell u that this definitely is good stuff...just like the Champagne Gang...which I, by the way, I've read God alone knows how many times! I love Zach! And I liked Nick...a lot and Tasha as well...um, yeah, so...please write more often...because I really like your writing style and your characters!
4/6/2010 c1 6Mockin' Bird
It was rather unexpected, really. Maybe you should change your summary.
4/1/2010 c1 Kajal
The cutest oneshot ever! (never mind that I've totally rewritten the ending in my head, haha) But seriously, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nick. I'm a rare bred apparently because I haven't read Champagne Gang yet. That was going to be my next move but then I realized Nick isn't part of that world so that bummed me out a bit =/

I probably wont be able to stop my self either way though because your writing is fantastic! It must be an Indian thing because some of my favorite writers here are fellow Indians ;) Which reminds me, pulling out the Indian sisterhood card wont help me in convincing you to write more Nick fics will it? Haha

To sum it up, LOVED IT and can't wait to read more from you (even if it's not about my man Nicky *sigh*)
3/28/2010 c1 Annski-x
I liked it, it was pretty good! Loved all the Summer-Zach fluff!
3/26/2010 c1 BOOKCRAZY
Hey,

This is one of my favpurite stories up here, and i just keep re-reading, it, the champagne gang rocks! I was wondering is there was more Summer and Zach!

Love it though...

AS
3/23/2010 c1 1crazylady4
LOVE IT
3/13/2010 c1 Lemoncheesekake
_

Glad to know you are still alive...xD

_

Anyways, I read somewhere that you wrote a story called snapple coffee...can't you put it back on FP?
171 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »