for We're Like Dom Perignon

2/6/2010 c1 piggyboo
I feel a little sad after reading this story. But I am glad that Tasha stays true to her feeling and not force herself to like Nick. This story seems realistic as it is not all the time that poeple fall in love with their best friend. I really like Nick. He is willing to sacrifice so much for Tasha. Guys like him don't exist nowadays. I kind of feel bad for him but I guess there is always someone out there who is perfect for him.

Oh, and did I mention how much I miss Summer and Zach. But it seems like they only made some cameo appearance here.
2/4/2010 c1 2Sesquipedality
This is awesome! Of course, it's wonderful seeing Summer and Zach again, and I love how functional they appear to be; it's also really neat seeing Summer through someone else's eyes as this confident, together, experienced person- definitely an advantage of this point of view.

But I also really like Tasha and Nick! I'm super happy that she doesn't fall in love with him. Sometimes people like you and you don't like them back, and that's that, it's not your fault and you're not a bad person- but that's usually not the way it's portrayed in fiction, so it's awesome to see her being honest and true to herself and it being ok. And Nick totally rocks because it seemed that, once he realized she didn't like him back, he didn't try to manipulate or guilt-trip her. So anyway, thanks for this portrait of the other side of your best friend falling in love with you!
2/4/2010 c1 6FalseReflections
erm...yeah, it was a little confusing at first. I was thinking "Omg, who is Tasha? I need to re-read TCG again don't I (i just finished it like 10 mins ago" But i went along with it and in the end, I kind of liked it actually. :D

BUT I am still looking forward to some of the old faces. Particularly Nathan cuz i thought he got the bad end of the stick in the end :( and didn't even get a gummy bear to cheer him up(ok hwr did THAT come from).

If this was a real book and i wrote a fanfic abt it i wld totally pair Nathan up with ...erm...ME! HAHA! Actually i'd write slash cuz I'm that kind of writer in fanfic anyway.

Suggestion: I know it's sweet and all and in this oneshot's case a little heartbreaking but maybe we'd see a romance between two people who aren't best friends/friends first? But of course, what you write is totally up to you.

but Anyway, GREAT JOB WITH THIS! Keep em coming :) ;) :D
2/2/2010 c1 4absolutism
I like it!

Keep writing (:

I would love the main characters to be Zak and Summer, but these two are great too, I actaully enjoy it a lot!

Great writing.
1/27/2010 c1 candykillz
Ouch! They didn't end up together? That stings! Poor Nick. I love the story. Its so sad what happened to their friendship. Love always get in the way.. :( Anyway, I think you're really good with writing, I hope you post a new story! I also liked the old ones you have written (but never finished). Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more of your stories! This is a really sad one, I miss Zach and Summer too.
1/26/2010 c1 3Persnickety Fox
I actually really like this because they don't get together. Sometimes it doesn't work out, there's this close, close bond but it's just not quite right. I think you did a great job, and I'm sorry I have no constructive criticism for you. Maybe next time? =P
1/26/2010 c1 1TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret
:( it's so SAD *wiping fake tear* I think I'd like it more if it wasn't a one-shot :]
1/24/2010 c1 A Merry Savant
I like :)

A Lot :D

This reminded me to not be so serious when it comes to giving love.
1/23/2010 c1 grassong
well, let's just see where this goes :]
1/22/2010 c1 too lazy to log in
it didn't feel like a 'A Champagne Gang' one shots. Zach and Summer were like forced to be included in this story. Because really this one shot can stand alone without Zach and Summer.

And are Nick and Tasha new characters? I don't remember them.
1/22/2010 c1 1The Sweetest Girl
Woaw, I liked this one-shot! :D

OMG, I finally see Zach and Summer in action again :D

Yaay for you and me! :D

Wanna see another one-shotty ;D

~TSG
1/22/2010 c1 ghurl00
Aw.. I miss Summer and Zach too.=) It was a weird oneshot, but yeah, it works for me!=)
1/20/2010 c1 xjo orange
It's not horrible at all! It's very entertaining, although I was ready to cry for Nick haha
1/20/2010 c1 dreams
I loved LOVED TCG with Summer and Zack...I'm glad your missing them too because so have I...I thought there would be more of them in this but I'll take what I can get :)
1/20/2010 c1 2Devilish Kisses