for Things Left Undead

7/5/2011 c3 2CityBlackOut
slightly unsatisfied? Yeah. BUT! A hell of a story to the end! I personally hate blood and guts and you don't really hold back, so, for me to say i actually enjoyed myself, BRILLIANT XD sexual tension building up, only to be unresolved, and the hilarious obsession with Twinkies balance out so you got lucky xP just a word, ricky loses his accent about halfway, i'm kind of confused there.

Otherwise, LOVE! . . . You even more if you gave it a solid conclusion, as in, we got married in isolated africa and had three kids and occasionally pick up survivors in our hippo shaped helicopter:D
3/1/2011 c1 Alanisaur
Ah! Expand i demand it! This story is so god!
2/23/2011 c3 alanis
lol its late at night and im using my brothers wii to read this. oh my gosh you really need to continue!
8/9/2010 c3 Sweatered5Hatchets
Mommy?" muttered Ricky sleepily. "Noo, I am not banging another girl in my room." lol I LOVE that line. Pretty hilarious!

Please update soon!
7/26/2010 c3 redbat
AWESOMENESS! Gosh I freakin love this story! UPDATE son! pwease?
4/24/2010 c3 3chibi96
AHAHAHA "twinkie land" LOL. what are twinkies by the way?
4/23/2010 c3 40BeautyntheBreak
I actually liked the ending, "See you in Twinkie Land", I thought it was cute, something typical that you would find in a situation like this...but I guess if cute and "typical" (which I might add isn't necessacrily a bad thing) then I guess I could understand the iffy-ness you had in regards to this ending. I'm curious actually, as to why you have an unsatisfied feeling towards it. I guess I could see this as a sort of "cliffhanger" ending if that was what you were going for, or even a nice "intermission" ending before you enter into the next part, maybe even play with some sort of "past/dream-like sequences" if you want. There's a lot you could do.

You had me worried for a while there, I thought you had vanished and forgotten about this creation of yours. Glad to see that you're back, and as usual, with humor in hand. Love the post-apacalyptic zombie world, I can't help but think of Left for Dead when I read this. As always, keep up the great work. I look forward to whatever else you have in store.

multisanity

formerly known as kelloggs256
4/23/2010 c3 2LethalxLilly
Hah, no problem kiddo.

But you see what I mean?

I was just wondering about that though. haha.

Zombieland is so legit.

Lol.

I like this chapter. But I don't think there would be like 563295276 million zombies in the hotel. Maybe 50-100 at the most.

You make it seem like it was 35746209845. Lol. Not that it's a bad thingg.

But anyway, I like this:D

Update more often.
4/23/2010 c3 1Souless-Apparition
I'll be honest at the start i thought it wouldn't be so great but oh god this is roll on the floor laugh my ass off worthy, it's really, really good
4/23/2010 c2 10HoodedStellaish
For the record, that was amazing! I laughed soo hard. I really like this story. A bit gory, though. I can write gore, but I can never read gore. Funny how that works, huh?

Stella
4/23/2010 c3 19monsterbunny
Oh! Great Plot, very good writing skills too! Better than DarkNeko-sama :D Funny how I don't like horror movies and other stuff, but I kinda accept this one...

Ah... I'm feeling kinda hungry while reading this XD Need food soon...It's unbelieveable that you can balance humor, horror, action and romance in one story...

It's a cliffhanger of an ending to this chapter so I hope I can read the next chapter!

-DarkNeko-sama-
2/27/2010 c2 13Aaerie
glassed exploded around me?
2/16/2010 c2 pigwidgeon road
fREAKING HILARIOUS

MORE, please!
2/16/2010 c1 pigwidgeon road
THIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY
1/31/2010 c2 2LethalxLilly
this sounds kinda like Zombieland.

Not even kidding.

lol.

You can watch it online for free.

the one guy who LOVES twinkies, they all have random weapons.

then theres survival rules.

you should watch it online.

learn a thing or two from it.

But I like this so far :D