for The King's Groom

10/6/2020 c5 22Estrellagrace
I have no idea where you got "Tupperware full of socks". Who in their right mind puts their socks in tupperware? that's meant for leftover lasagna and nothing more!
9/25/2017 c1 2Darkheartsfiction
Loved the concept of the Key Keeper. Just didn't quite understand how magic worked in general, but overall this was a good read.
6/21/2015 c1 1Everfew
Two typos I noticed:

"If the Key's Keeper passes into you're world, people who are after the key cannot follow."

It should be 'your world'.

Second typo:

"Lord Marek was supposed to meet with Ebenezer this morning but he meet you instead."

Should be 'but he met you instead'.

Hope this helps!
5/25/2015 c19 Karunjaal
Aw, your story was really cute and a wonderful read! Thanks for writing it :D now I'm totally going to read your other works.
Though as far as critique goes for this story...I was confused on one thing. How did Marek really feel about those girls (Clarissa and Adda), and were they close like lovers or just potential suitors that didn't matter anyways? I felt bad that the only view we got of them was of Marek tossing them aside like he didn't have feelings for them in the first place (well, at least in Clarissa's case, if applicable.) but anyhow...yea, I really enjoyed this story! Thanks again!
11/17/2014 c19 Fangirl No Name
:DDDDD
10/28/2014 c19 3signstoabrokenh
This story blew my mind away...

It was very well written with many surprises and romantic scenes

GOOD WRITE!
10/16/2014 c19 1SilverSamurai26
I can definitely tell that you love this world you've created. XD It's so full of detail and intricate settings, that it's just painfully obvious that you worked hard on creating it. The different cultures, how they react with one another, all of the characters- I keep getting the feeling that you should just send them all to a Ball so they can meet each other! XD (You know, if they weren't so far apart in history...)

I've noticed the sequel isn't completed, which saddens me. I really love all of your stories, and as much as I want to read it, I get the feeling you won't be continuing it anytime soon. So I'm hesitant to start something that will leave me hanging. If you ever come back to it, then I beg of you: PLEASE keep writing. I want to see the end of it, and I want to learn more about this amazing world you've weaved!

On another note: This story and The Shore Between Kingdoms, have officially become my favorites out of all of your stories. :)
10/16/2014 c17 SilverSamurai26
Welp... I've been mind-f*cked. Excuse me while I re-read the last umpteenth chapters so I can find all the fricken' hints that lead to Tallia being male... XD Seriously, I had a small tingling feeling, but I totally brushed it off as nothing! I was like, "Hmm... Tallia and Kano seem close, and I wouldn't doubt that would be a cute romantic mini-story. But this author focuses on M/M, so I'm highly doubting their story will be written about... unless Tallia's a boy, which I also doubt..." Oh how silly I was...

Anyway, I'm gonna keep reading now. :D
9/20/2014 c19 ajachowder1
I enjoyed your story it was very sweet, my only problem with it was the fact that Kole didn't ever try to contact his family or anyone. Just found it very strange...

(My account is real I'm just not signed in)
9/16/2014 c17 4R. Ficst
Came back for a re-read and absolutely loved it.
8/22/2014 c19 9VisualKeiRocker92761
I really loved this story, both Marek and Kole's story and Kano and Tal's. The preview to the sequel has also got me interested so I will definitely be looking into that. A very great write!
1/14/2014 c18 lostlamb
Great story
11/15/2013 c16 Die In A Hole With Penguins
I really enjoyed this story, the concept was interesting and it was well written. My only critiques are that the plot moved very quickly, I wish there was more and that it was drawn out more. Also I was bothered throughout the entire story by the fact that Koles family was never mentioned, I want to know his background and his life and why he never seemed bothered that he might never see his family and friends again.
But over all I enjoyed the story so good job.
10/7/2013 c18 2Lissette Lackey
Really enjoyed this story. Concept was really unique and I quite loved all the characters. Thanks for writing it!
9/3/2013 c2 Kilian Grey
Bound to the King and the strange place. Interesting.
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »