for Hands Down

8/29/2010 c1 1jag finns inte
love the band, love the story, you rock way too much!
8/15/2010 c1 hellosorrowtomorrow
*adores* :D

haha, I'm surprised that he said that Erik was the only one who knew Dashboard! They're extremely famous now!
2/17/2010 c1 22lipleaf
Hm. My main problem with was that it progressed much too quickly. Alex and Erik had never even talked to each other, and within a week (or so, I'm not sure) they've already progressed to make-out session. It seems pretty unrealistic to me. Also, as the person before me said, things just seem to fall into place along the way. Alex should have more problems than that.

I did, however, find this oneshot to be rather cute. I'm not an avid fan of slash, but it's nice sometimes.
2/1/2010 c1 8PencilSketchS
Alex is certainly very excitable. You've labeled this as slash, so I'll assume Alex is a boy, even though sometimes it's hard to tell. But he's cute, and Erik really suites him. I like their kiss at the end. You carry your theme through to the end, the band and the fishnets, but the clincher is definitely the last line where Alex sings part of the song. It rounds things up nicely. Although I would like more concrete proof of what Alex and Erik's relationship is.

Alex's mom is surprisingly very supportive of her son's date with another boy, and with getting a back-up babysitter that she's never met before. Things seem to go almost too well for Alex. And Erik starts off aloof and wanting his space, then does a complete 180. I'm glad he did though, and it was cool how he did it too. I like the scenes you painted, from Alex and hiding his earphones, to Erik and his emo pose.

It's short and sweet and to the point. There were a few things to fix:

"I flash her a bright grin and reach for my lunch (on) lying on the counter. " -remove the on, it's one too many

"As I'd expected, the band is sporting the bands name, and it's even signed by the band." - you repeat band too much in this sentence. Did you mean the t-shirt is sporting the bands name?

Otherwise, I know you asked for a constructive review, but I'm not very good at constructive. I'm a slash fan, so keep at it. Maybe you'll write about these two again?
1/30/2010 c1 4Spign
Ok, I thought this story was adorable. It reminded me of me and my girlfriend. Are you going to make more chapters and continue the story, or is this it? I'd love to see more.