for The Illusionist

6/21/2011 c1 VictorianPorcelain
Dear God, I love your imagery.
3/3/2011 c1 15Saoirse Devan
I can't wait to find out what happens next! The only other thing I'd say is some more detail would be nice to get a clearer picture, but it is very intriguing.
11/22/2010 c2 1Blue Ravenn
Hey, you changed things...

Anyway, I really like this story. That flower on the piano wasn't there last time (I read Ch. 1), but I like what you did with the chapter.

This chapter (2) really set the story in motion. I like Virgil's easy-manner and how he seems friendly. Probably not, right? At least he made an effort to chat with the new girl.

I want to know what happened to her mom and why her dad didn't talk about having a daughter. She doesn't even know about the BIG FOUR FAMILIES, and she's one of them.

Update soon. I want to see where this is going!

and thanks, too ;)
11/22/2010 c2 2Farah B
i really want to see where this going. your story is very intriguing..
11/22/2010 c2 6Curlysquirt95
I love this story so far! :) Great details!
7/1/2010 c1 12Reminising Obsession
Intresting cant wait for more
2/22/2010 c1 27caracal eyes
haha...love the ending. this was a bit longer than what i usually read on f.p.-the computer screen gives me a headache to read for any length of time. but this was certainly worth a little squinting to read. well-written, yes, but also very interesting. plus, i feel that i got a good sense of the setting and characters, though this was really quite a short story-which can be difficult to make sure of for the writer, i know, but like i said, you did a great job. also, i enjoyed the bits of humor scattered throughout, since i can scaracely stand when the language of a story is completely somber and serious.

anyway, kudos for the interestingness and-i don't know-whatever it is that made me like this story so much.

-s.o.

PS: besides which, thanks a ton for your review-here's you're review in return!:)
2/11/2010 c1 We Used To Wait
Yeah-huh, babe. Awesome stories are coming out now- your story, Hotkitty's new Thieves. Happy times.

I loved the first chapter- it had a very subtle and pretty gothic element. It's so pretty and amazing that you added a piano. I don't know why, but pianos make things so much better. Lillian seems so reserved, and I like it. Another interesting character that I'm sure will not annoy me. I'm also very curious about her dad, even more so than the boys. Don't get me wrong, the boys are curious as well.

Kay... I'll be off now.

I love this story already, and I'm not sucking up- promise.

Update soon.

lovelovelove.
2/2/2010 c1 2Robin Griffith
There's something almost ominous about this girl's father, but you've written it so elegantly. He's not a nice man. The boy at the end is very trustworthy either.

Please update soon. :)
2/2/2010 c1 suzei
I love your visual style. Update soon.
2/2/2010 c1 6A Kiss in the Dreamhouse
Me like! You've got your characteristic gothic atmosphere going on. More please!
2/1/2010 c1 2Jordan Baines
'"Good to know. I'll be sure to drop a line on my way out."'

- You know this guy's trouble. Update asap!
2/1/2010 c1 1Blue Ravenn
This is beautifully written. I like how you punctuate her knowing her father is approaching and takes it out on the piano keys. He so stiff and cold, and she doesn't seem to trust him.

The boy at the end was kinda creepy, almost entitled, like he had every right to be upstairs. How does he know about her mother dying?

Lots of question here. Update soon, please.