for Manga award guild

5/27/2010 c3 Khaled
Alright. So, I would like to join, but I have a few questions.

First of all, I would like to be a judge, if that is alright.

Second, I can also enter a story? But, does the story have to be one I have not planned to upload on FictionPress? If that is the case, then I do not want to enter a story, and would be happy merely being a judge.

Do you have any more information on this? It is slightly vague. Well, perhaps I'll go look at the website. And, I am supposed to add you as a favorite author? Well, I'll do so.

Thank you for your help.

Gomashio
5/25/2010 c3 2Maika Du Pont
I would really like to enter the competition, but I have a few issues. I couldn't find out where to send my submission for my story, and I don't know what category I would enter it under. It's called "It's a boy! or is it a girl? What?" I'm not really sure what category it would go under, or can it go under more than one? It's definitely a comedy and sports, but it also has romance, maybe a little drama, and a little yaoi. Could you please help me?
3/18/2010 c1 Serenity Productions
Hello I'm Serenity, and I'd love to be apart of this! Please consider me!

-Serenity :]
2/9/2010 c1 6SanjiandSerea
Hello I'm SanjiandSerea a young aspiring manga author I am curios how do you sign up for this, I think people would enjoy my story quite alot the only thing is it's currently under construction by a beta, if I'm still working on it can I submit into the contest and where do I sign up thank you so much for reading hopeful fictionpress authoress, SanjiandSerea.