for Nine Little Girls

4/3/2017 c2 Dictator4Life
This is really good! Amazingly creepy. That last verse really hit home.
9/2/2014 c1 8Ptolemaeus
Couldn't stop reading. Totally absorbed into this. It was fantastic. This is all around frightening and disconcerting dashed with a bit of cynicism and frankly tastes great.
11/22/2011 c2 1MarmotYazik
The only hiccup in this story is that some parts of the verse are not applicable to Verse Ten's female victim ;) but other than that, I love this! Good luck selling your compilation, and I wish I could buy it; I'm intruiged to see what illustrations there would be ~~!
1/22/2011 c1 wisconsin44
you are so creative!
9/3/2010 c1 13xOneLastingImpressionx
I couldn't stop reading, I was totally pulled in by this. It was very vivid and I was able to really get into it, I could even feel a chill go down my spine a few times. Nice :)
8/27/2010 c2 MidnightRythm1990
Way interested!
7/30/2010 c1 Caramel191
Pretty spooky, but I liked it.

Your obviously very creative (:
6/16/2010 c1 1Violet-Madness
(Clapping) Excellent work. Like how each girl has her own story and how Sally, the one who didn't really 'live' was the only one breathing at the end.
5/30/2010 c1 29YasuRan
This was so haunting and enticing that I just HAD to go on reading until the very end. You implied a lot without revealing too much and I think that worked very well with the underlying sense of doom that prevails. Well done.
3/11/2010 c1 1Muphys Hate Mail
This is sad, in a bittersweet kind of way, I like how it reminds me of Fairytales. The real fairytales all had somewhat of a sad or horrific ending like these. :) Good Job.
2/24/2010 c1 liz
This was really good! I liked it alot
2/15/2010 c1 MidnightRythm1990
I feel bad for Sara the most.

This is seriously F*ed up tho Lani. You have a twisted sense of writing. Good job tho.
2/10/2010 c1 Sangre Del Lobo
this is awesome! great job. they were very soothing and nice but at ht e same time dark but not too much. i really enjoyed reading them.
2/10/2010 c1 165RandomUser674
I really liked this one. It kept me captivated to the end. They were terrible, the things that happened, but you presented them in a way that made them sound vaguely like a nursery rhyme. Great job.

But now I'm curious. How was it supposed to be formatted? You can email it to me if you'd like. You can find my email on my page.

Keep writing!

-RandomUser674
2/10/2010 c1 ElegantlyInane
it was really good!

but extremely disturbing.

but i was disappointed with the last verse, i thought it would be cool if something happened to Sally even though she stayed inside

anyway, gj! =)