for Presumptions

1/25 c1 Otakuami
I have read it like a hundred and one times now lol. It's just that good.
7/31/2018 c1 Guest
Absolutely loved it!
9/5/2015 c1 annayh44
This was one of best one-shot I've ever read. .i love love love it srsly !
2/13/2015 c1 Be-U-tiful
Aww short and sweet I loved it :)
1/17/2015 c1 SnoQueen
I've read this story so many times over the past few years, I love it that much! I hope you write more one-shots like this! Honestly one of my favourite stories out there. (:
12/1/2014 c1 1AlwaysBeAUnicorn
I love this one shot. But did they hang out between the second time he picked her up and the time she asked him to the party?
4/23/2014 c1 amama123
Another amazing one...
11/10/2013 c1 1APassionForReadingAndWriting
Love this story :D
6/4/2013 c1 3A Searcher
I know you wrote this over three years but I have to say I loved it. It just had a slight sense of realness that the majority of romantic stories on this site lack. I can definitely see you as a published writer some day :)
4/14/2013 c1 16FairyTaleDreams
Great story!
3/21/2013 c1 amessageinabottle
Do guys actually do that leave girls on a motorway no less the middle of the night!? Jasper was such a asshole I can't believe she forgave him so quickly the first time... Loved the story by the way was really cute
3/15/2013 c1 MEG0205
Awwww... So cute :)
Megan :)
11/5/2012 c1 2TheCatGoesMoo
GAAAH MUST STOP FANGIRLING..."you had me at hello" I loved that line...but your version is much better ;)
8/28/2012 c1 hopelessromantic0160
I LOVE this story! I think that it could be even better as a full length story-just a suggestion-I know that some authors don't really want to do that so...
Anyways I just adore this story and will definitely be recommending it to some of my friends. :)
8/4/2012 c1 HopelessFeathers
Yay for Jasper's kind heart :)

I might just go through all your one-shots today...oh boy
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »