for Trigger: On Hold

7/27/2015 c41 2bridgettblah
Soooo...this still on hold?
9/7/2013 c41 lostlamb
interesting.
9/23/2012 c41 4freshink2
LOVED IT! can't wait for the next chapie!
8/3/2012 c41 2EvilSoul
K... I don't remember a thing about this story beside the fact that I loved your description and I read the story... Yeah very much, I know. I have a few guesses about what had hapened in all those 40 chapters before but as I'm lazier than a sloth I'll wait for next chapters to come and refresh my memory as to what is actually happening here. Anyway, this chapter was pretty good considering the fact I had no idea about what I was reading :D Oh and welcome bak :)
7/30/2012 c41 Ghost of the old age
I just recently found your story and I am in love with it! I finished what you have in one sitting. I'm really looking forward to the relationship between Mel and Ayden.
-Ghost
7/27/2012 c40 1Fanatical Dreamer
Please, please continue! I reread this story 'cause it's one of my favourites :-D
So please, update soon ;-)
3/26/2012 c40 Guest
WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING?
1/20/2012 c40 Bookworm
I read this a while back but never reviewed saying how much I loved it but please update soon!
1/14/2012 c40 Insanity Streak
Oh my god, an update "asdgjsjhksd" - my literal response. Please, please, please update this as soon as possible. I'm dying in anticipation! Also, I really love the game Mick, Clara, Giselle, Ayden and Melinda played - really good subplot and very creative! Anyways, update! =)
1/4/2012 c40 1sodapop776
I am love this book.

Please update soon!
1/3/2012 c40 abc as easy as 123
a m a z i n g. hurry up with the next chapter. you know what would be better than this story? a movie after it.
12/24/2011 c21 sodapop776
Just when I thought... wow... I have to say I agree with Mick.

Great story by the way(:
12/20/2011 c40 6Lady Kiayme
I love this! Please keep updating! You tell such an amazing story!
12/10/2011 c40 FINALLY YAY
Heart warming and clenching. The updates were long awaited, almost gave up hope on more chapters but SO SO SO SO glad there are more. Cant wait for the next one, dont keep me hanging!
11/27/2011 c40 5ChimericalWrites
I would have asked for a kiss. Very good chapter. Update soon :)
284 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »