for The Debutante

4/20/2011 c35 21rosieroo
I absolutely adored this story! The details you had in here were amazing - it really gave it an authentic feel. Like the fact that you can't share more than 2 dances with a person unless your engaged.

I'm definitely going to check out Dueling the Duke, even though I'm not a fan of Olive/Oliva
4/11/2011 c35 3Jude Blake Gabriel
finished reading and i must say the last few chapters did seem rushed but if you wanted to finish it then i cant blame you. i started reading olivia's story first and now that i finished this one i really dont like her that much but i will continue reading, you deserve that.

Awesome job, once again, keep up the great work, caio.
4/10/2011 c6 Jude Blake Gabriel
as i promised i am reading this one. great work i must say. love pris and ethan. he seems pretty awesome tbh. pris is something else though. but it seems like a match made in heaven.
4/9/2011 c34 rachlynn
I just loved your story. I also have to say I was thrilled that Sebastian turned out to be a good guy. For some reason I liked him. I hope you can find a special lady for him. If you do I would love to read about it! (hint, hint) :) I am off to read your more recent story. Thanks.
4/9/2011 c1 rachlynn
This is hilarious! Good job!
3/6/2011 c35 salvatore ferragamo
All I can say is bravo - well done! The chemistry between the two is so well written and I was sad to see the story end!
3/1/2011 c35 3happyflowers0729
YAY
2/27/2011 c19 Kleass
LOVING THIS STORY!
2/27/2011 c35 8DorkExpress
Awesome!

XOXO
2/21/2011 c21 7adlerose
I really liked this chapter, sue me!

I think so far this is the strongest chapter of the story. We finally saw the rake Ethan and I must say that it was written well.
2/4/2011 c34 1mpookiew
So good! I think you are a very talented writer!
1/30/2011 c20 Myystical
oh my cheese that scene made me want to squeal! oh the chemistry!
1/7/2011 c34 mylittlePRINCESS
I LOVED IT! There is nothing else I can say but bravo
12/5/2010 c7 35SeaJade Song
great!
11/21/2010 c26 7Dustland
Really? Most of the time i'd like to slap her!

gah! it's obvious she likes him, sheesh she needs to get over whatever she sees as a wall.
288 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »