for My Love

12/26/2012 c1 14drizzelafterdawn
this poetry is like a mirror to the people who have forgotten what their country means to them, that is a strong image. i respect your thoughts and i like it that you are seeing the other side of the story.
3/15/2011 c1 6MPWritten
I have to agree with Death by Reflection here. Very well done.
8/18/2010 c1 9Death by Reflection
I can't say much other than that this is incredible. You are an awesome writer. Great job.
6/4/2010 c1 lijuan

welcome to our website is :
3/12/2010 c1 20My Parakeet Has Issues
Oh wow, this was a long poem!

But for the most part I liked it. :) Very nice metephores and similies throughout(although I am still not 100 percent sure what or who you were talking about. . .). I especially liked

"permanently engraved in my eyelids, for all of lifetime."

This was a nice. . . would it be a hyperbole? Or a metephore? Well, whatever it was, I liked it ^u^

Once again, a long poem. ANd I give you cudos for being creative and original throughout. :) If that were me, I would have ran out of creativness by, like, the third stanza. Maybe even the second!

So, very nice and creative poem!

Keep up the good Work,

My Parakeet Has Issues
2/24/2010 c1 5LilyWolfe
Really good rhythm and the word flow easily...my favourite line is "with their jaundiced eye" very good analogy menaing both sickness and envy...awesome.

Also good use of repetition, it helps to round up the poem and bring the reader back to it and every time i read it i smile, its like greeting an old friend.

I also love that though a love poem it is about a country...very inspiring and patriotic.

some grammer points:

- "the ripped you" should be *they

- "like a rhapsodists rhyme" -missing an apostrophe

-"you very core" - should be *your

- "your are the worlds catalyst" - *YOU are the world(')s catalyst?

Look forward to reading more!