for Metamorphosis

3/21/2018 c78 CheckerboardBunny
This story made me happy, sad, more sad, and freaking happy. XD *squeals* This story was amazing I freaking loved it! And I LOVE SETH (ya know... after the whole Paige thing lol)! And omg Lucy is so cute, she’s gonna be so spoiled!
3/21/2018 c72 CheckerboardBunny
Seth should just move in with Mira lol.
3/21/2018 c70 CheckerboardBunny
FINALLY! OMG IM HAPPY NOW XD
3/21/2018 c69 CheckerboardBunny
Omg Mira, JUST KEEP THE BABY! Everyone wants it, especially Seth, and I know you do too!
3/20/2018 c29 CheckerboardBunny
*cries* I was right... that sucks, and now I’m mad
3/20/2018 c28 CheckerboardBunny
Omg no, no, no! Please don’t let Seth and Paige hook up! T_T I have a bad feeling
3/20/2018 c12 CheckerboardBunny
Seth’s a jerk, but he’s a funny jerk! LOL plane tickets and wills hahaha.
3/25/2017 c78 Mrs. Awesomesauceness
Woot woot! Really well written story! I appreciate the changes in all of the characters and their real life problems!
2/2/2017 c78 Guest
I am so absolutely in love with this story! It was so good. I loved the ending. It just made me want to dance around and scream out loud. Your story was so amazing and I am gonna got to the sequel and read it right now. This story really made my day.i was mean to be doing hw but I was too into the story! whoops! It's so good. Thank you soo much for writing such an amazing story!
8/24/2016 c78 1Krys723
I remembered reading this story around five-six years ago, a little while after you had finished writing it. I was still new to FictionPress at the time and I enjoyed reading anything I could get. The story is still exactly has great as I remembered it. I also remember the flaws, such as when it came to the physical abuse and neglect. The abuse felt like filler to an already overwhelming story. It almost made it feel unreal. Even with the flaws, the story is still good and I enjoyed reading it over again.
8/11/2015 c34 Guest
I hate Jake. I loved him, but now i hate him.
1/21/2015 c4 1AIM021
How can she be 5 and a half weeks pregnant when the party was 2 weeks ago?!
9/10/2014 c2 Xx.Words.of.Wisdom.xX
aww! poor mira!
9/10/2014 c1 Xx.Words.of.Wisdom.xX
this is an incredible idea!
4/23/2014 c46 Laura