for Thank You for the Memories

10/28/2016 c1 a123123123
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit or go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.
5/26/2002 c1 Anuja
the fruit. it was all about the fruit. much love.
5/2/2002 c1 natmarie
aww.. we had to do one of those too

Gnat
4/20/2002 c1 natasha
its AMAZING!
8/9/2001 c1 2Evelyn Johnson
auw geez i absolutely loved this one,it made me cry
7/7/2001 c1 empty account
that was beautiful.
5/14/2001 c1 50Kittioto
Another great peice... keep it up, dude! ^_^ Poems like this is why you're on my faves list.
5/10/2001 c1 Anuja
Awwwwww. Lisa, that's so sweet, although you stole my idea! and you better find out what episode thats from...