for Dense is to You, as Male is to Boy

2/28/2011 c20 thekoostuff
My favorite characters are Liam and Madeline! I just love their relationship! ♥
2/28/2011 c20 1Ceri Anne
Once again, an absolutely fantastic chapter! So glad they've finally confessed! Now there's just Liam to sort out... And Kara and Landon of course.
2/28/2011 c20 Irawr
ARRGH

YAY!

MMk

I'm satisfied. ( :
2/28/2011 c20 LeAnn
Reece and Carson are so cute! I love all the fluff, so don't ever think theres too much of it ;) and wow Liam is such an ass! I feel so bad for Madeline. I hope he gets his act together soon. Please update asap!
2/27/2011 c20 5inspired97
LOVE IT! There is simply nothing else to say. :)

(P.S. When it says "It was like he just knew the perfect way to kiss when it came to him and I", it should say him and me.)
2/27/2011 c20 RDScholar
Yay! I'm happy for them, but I can understand what Carson is worried about.

I like how Liam is a tough cookie to crack and that everyone doesn't just fall for each other in a a couple of months (or whatever).

I hope since they're together they'll tell Liam and still be there for him.

Keep up the awesome work! Because well...you're just awesome. :)
2/27/2011 c20 211cina24
YOU WROTE THAT IN SUCH AN EPIC WAY(:

I loved that last tidbit, and how they automatically cliqued so well and easily into their boyfriend girlfriend roles;D

Gah i love the fluffy! Some people can't write it well, but girl, you did it to perfection:)

Keep it up, and don't fret, we'll have that fp partaayy!hahaha
2/27/2011 c20 6musicalfishieXD
That took forever! Don't get me wrong, it was worth it, but still!
2/27/2011 c20 8castiel89
Ack. Carson. Just bite the bullet and crush Landon already. He'd be pretty dense if he didn't suspect something between you and Reece. Ugh.

I may be a bit sadistic, but I wanna see his heart get crushe along with Kara's. Then we can watch it heal with them two getting together :):).

And Liam needs to suck it up and stop acting like a freakin douchebag. Pretty pansy-assed when he can't admit he likes a girl. Especially when said girl likes him back and is one that actually has a spine and brain instead of his usual one night floozies.

Okay. Yeah.. I'm ranting.

Hope your wrist is better!
2/27/2011 c20 cupcakeee
OMG REECE AND CARSON ARE SO ADORABLE! :D

As always, the chapter was amazing!

Update soon!
2/27/2011 c20 Klebs
Hahahah aren't they just sneaky little bastards XD

Too cute; What Liam said was really adorable =)

Can't wait to see what happens with Liam and Madeline;

although the main characters are reece and carson, could

you add more of Liam's POV? I wanna know what is going

on in that asshole's mind- i mean he might not be very

good with talking about his feelings but he must be

thinking a lot;

Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/27/2011 c20 mysticalemotion
I'll come to your fictionpress party! haha. Once again, another great chapter, cute ending aswell!

Thanks for updating!
2/27/2011 c20 hashtag flawless remix
Aw! Reece and Carson are definitely cute and very sweet! The fluff all around was adorable, and I liked how he 'fessed. It's very adorable how much he loves her :D

And Max! Seriously, is it weird if I envy Carson for having a friend like him? Because I do. I really, really do. He's just.. awesome :)

Lastly, Liam. Oh Liam, Liam, Liam. Why did you say that? I bet he's gonna realize that he was being a jerk and that he likes her and then it'll be too late :(

Overall, I love this story. :)
2/26/2011 c20 Pseudonym59
Carson and Reece are the cutest couple ever! Aw! They're so adorable!
2/26/2011 c20 2Magin 2152