for Dense is to You, as Male is to Boy

3/17/2012 c23 AlexandriaAsylum
Cliffhanger :( You are a GREAT writer I started reading it yesterday It is awesome!
3/14/2012 c23 1KoriLee123
Where is the rest! I stay til 2 to 3 in the morning reading this when I have to get up at 6 an you leave me with a clif hanger? Ugh! Sorry had to(: but the story is amazing, I'm sure you already know that. Anyway hopefully you'll be updating soon, yeah?
3/7/2012 c1 1TheSnoopy
Amazing so far! :)
3/1/2012 c23 Alice in Wanderland
I just discovered this story, and to be completely honest, I LOVE it. Although I think that the weaker point of this story would be grammar, the plot, pacing, and story in general is just so captivating and keeps people interested.The characters are all too likeable, and I'm just really too attatched. The plot is also pretty unique in it's own cliche type of way, if that makes any sense. Although there's a whole bunch of cliches in here, it's still original because of the twists that happen when you least expect them.

And I hope that you can update soon (or, at least, eventually, because it would make me very sad for a story as great as this one to be abandoned), because you've pretty much left me on the edge of my seat right now, waiting to see what happens between the 3 of them. It's actually kind of hard to believe that this story is ending soon...
2/24/2012 c23 2ilikedaisychains
Wow! I've seriously missed this story, and I'm so glad that you updated! Is it weird that I'm actually glad that Kara caught them? They need to be caught so that they can be properly together! Reece is so sweet, I mentally saw "aw" as I read his lines. I love it!

Please update soon!

P.S - Just wondering, do you mind me asking how you used HTML to sort the layout thing out? Like you said, Fictionpress is being stupid again and I tried using HTML to edit the layout of my new chapter, but when I saved it it just squished back up. Do you mind me asking what HTML you used to change the font and everything and add the line breaks and spaces between the paragraphs? I'm sorry if this sounds extremely annoying, but I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you!
2/24/2012 c23 24Kyo-to-Key
So glad you're back!

Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next!
2/17/2012 c23 mallow.puff
Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. I forgot how much I missed this story! Ahh! But your absence is completely understandable seeing as I'm a uni student myself, I know how stressful it can get, I can't believe it's ending soon. This will remain one of my fave FP stories. And can I add, props to the cliffs at the end. It was just right! I've missed your writing :)
2/16/2012 c23 Blueberry
Hello, lulu-lemon. It's nice to see you're back again. I don't know if you remember me but I was the one who had a mini-rant at you last chapter. I am happy to see that you're now going to be here more often. I hope you're having a lovely time in Uni! I have two things to ask you. 1) When you finish this story, will you start another? 2) If you start another, will it be updated regularly? That is all.
2/16/2012 c23 animegirl214
Ahh! I read this when you posted it up.. but it wouldn't let me write a review then and there... and so I was gonna do it the day after but I forgot about it till now. :P

hehe

Thanks so much for this chapter!

Ahh! 333333
2/15/2012 c23 Flynn
Keep going :)
2/13/2012 c23 mylittlePRINCESS
update please.
2/13/2012 c23 Carly
I seriously can't wait. When I checked my email today and saw this I kind of freaked out. xD
2/13/2012 c23 1Midnight113
Thanks so much for updating this story. I love that she's finally ready to just get it over with and tell everyone. Although that cliffhanger was a perfect twist to complicate the situation. Excellent work, I can't wait for the next one!
2/13/2012 c23 use.less.woman
I am glad you decided to give closure to this one. I was concerned that it would be left unfinished. I had to go back and read the whole story again I had forgotten what it was about. But better late than never :)

Great chapter. I love Liam and Reese. Please update soon
2/13/2012 c23 1Ceri Anne
I'm so glad you've finally updated. Liam and Madeline... what can I say? Thank God they finally worked out their differences and got together. She is so going to keep him in touch!

Carson and Reece... I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter! They are just so sweet together. I hope Kara isn't too upset though.

I can't believe this is almost finished, it's kind of sad. I really hope you have something else waiting in the pipeline for when this is over with ;)
1,197 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »