for Dense is to You, as Male is to Boy

2/13/2012 c23 15Noellesco
Yes! Finally! A new chapter. :)

I'm glad you've finally updated! I was starting to think you'd given up on it! Anyway, I'm happy for Liam and Madeline. :) I've been rooting for them ever since Liam told her not to develop feelings for him.

Thank you for the update! Please update again soon. :)
2/12/2012 c23 Rynx
amazing chapter as always 3333 I feel bad for poor Kara... But i'm really really happy that Reese and carson are finally going to get together and that Liam and madeline are an item! w!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/12/2012 c23 211cina24
At the very end when Kara slammed the car, I kind of feel like if she ends up getting super pissed and overly bitchy about the situation than necessary...i'm slightly starting to get annoyed with her and maybe dislike her if she ends up like that,lol.

She HAD to see it coming, or at least acknowledge the fact that it was very doubtful she would ever come first before against Carson with Reece.

But VERY well done chapter as always. Can't wait for the next one:)
2/12/2012 c23 Evangalyne
Your back yay! now with that out of the way.. OMG ! Great chapter cant wait for the next one!
2/12/2012 c23 Be-U-tiful
Great chapter! Wonder what's gonna happen with Landon and Kara update soon!
2/12/2012 c23 pbpatty
omgah finally yay :)
2/12/2012 c23 sappyromancelvr
You have graced us with another cliffie...:'(
2/12/2012 c23 2book-geek
I actually just reread this story last week! I'm really glad that you updated again, was beginning to think you'd forgotten about it!

I really cant wait for it to be done :)
2/12/2012 c23 dreams of paradise
So. I freaked out when I saw this update. So glad that you finally put up another chapter, but it was worth the wait! I'm sad to see that this story's probably almost coming to an end, but it's been really amazing. Can't wait to see what happens with Kara in the next chapter.. Hopefully she doesn't end up too hurt! But it's awesome that Carson and Reese are finally getting their feelings straight and realizing what they need to do. Please update soon, the suspense will kill me!
2/2/2012 c22 Left-Handed Writer
Hi, so. I'm a self-proclaimed cliche romance junkie, and I cant help but notice that this story was last updated on my birthday. Can we fix that? Dftba x
1/25/2012 c1 sugar-filled-kisses
How dense is she...?

Nevermind...

Heehee. She offered to help a guy fall in love with her without even knowing.
1/18/2012 c1 Me
This is really great i hope you continue.. cant wait to see what you come up with next :)
1/17/2012 c22 Mesweetescape
Reece is so.. Amazing. LOL. I want to marry him..? HAHA

I really hate unfaithful relationships but yeah...

REECE . AMAZING SKDNDKSBAAKDHBESISNSHAHA

Liam's a complete jerk but I love him !

All the relationship dynamics he has with everyone is freaking cute :3
1/11/2012 c22 shrimp27
This book is amazing! I love Carson and Reece so much (: but please update soon! :P
1/8/2012 c1 Obsessed
So like Im obsessed with what you have here so far and im hoping that you can update soon, Like really cant wait to see how everything ends up. :) anyways hope you continue writing yeah hope to here from you soon.
1,197 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »