for Dense is to You, as Male is to Boy

9/1/2011 c22 ceci
i love you... please write more stuff or i will be forced to track you down... jk but for realies awsome writing and i hope you update like soon!
8/31/2011 c1 Evangalyne
Hi, First of i have no idea how i got to your page... i mean i wasnt even looking for stories... anyway with that out of the way, i LOVE his story so much I am creating an account just so that i can continue reading your things.. Great Job and keep it up... Fan 3
8/30/2011 c22 cupcakeeeeee15
That was a fantastic chapter! I really do hope Carse gets the guts to actually tell Landon. But other than that, loved the chapter as usual! I really really do hope you update soon! I need more Carson and Reece cuteness :D 3
8/25/2011 c22 1bookADDICT6
Man, I wished this story was complete already because then I don't have to go through the agonizing wait. It's ironic that throughout the entire time Carson has been at Reece's they weren't together. Now, that they are her parents come back. I hate how Landon had to to hear about Reece and Carson like this. Well, he only heard about half of it, still sucks :\
8/25/2011 c21 bookADDICT6
I can't believe that the bet was mentioned in front of Madeline just when she's forgiven Liam. That's such a bad hard blow. I feel bad for Landon because he's being lied and cheated to.
8/25/2011 c20 bookADDICT6
I love how both Reece and Carson are so happy now. The aftermath of telling each other they love each other is just so sweet :]
8/25/2011 c19 bookADDICT6
Finally! The truth is revealed! I know I already said this, but I still can't believe that Reece lied to her about the mystery girl. It's not like Carson lied to Reece about her and Landon, she just didn't have time. I love Max, he's like this protective older brother.
8/25/2011 c18 bookADDICT6
I can't believe that Reece just lied to her face. I'm in total shock, like how can he do that to Carson? I'm pretty sure she made it obvious to him that she understood him and his clues. Could be the fact that she's dating Landon...
8/25/2011 c17 bookADDICT6
I always thought that Carson would get close with Landon. But right now it's just really close friends. Or the awkward stage of dating.
8/25/2011 c16 bookADDICT6
I just realized that Reece didn't finish the second engraving, wow talk about perfect timing? Or did you plan it, hm... I'm pretty sure Arianna is going to do something. Well, something is going to happen.
8/25/2011 c15 bookADDICT6
I can't believe that Reece would punch Landon. If I knew what Landon said to Reece though I would know which side to take. Probably Landon's as he was the one getting punched.
8/25/2011 c14 bookADDICT6
I would find that little get to know game pretty embarrassing. I can't believe what a jerk Reece is being. It's his best friend and one of his friends. Not the sort of drama I like :\
8/25/2011 c13 bookADDICT6
I like how they apologized to each other, but I was kind of hoping for more drama. I find it super sweet that Reece lied so that they could apologzie to each other. It was so cute and something best friends would definitely do.
8/25/2011 c12 bookADDICT6
Their first fight :'( Great for character growth, but I feel Reece got the worst of the fight :'(
8/25/2011 c11 bookADDICT6
Pretty sure that Carson doesn't know the double meaning behind Reece's words too. I wished that Carson opened up to Landon, I just feel that they need a better relationship.
1,197 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »