for To Grace The Sun

3/23/2018 c2 Karan
That girl needs help
3/30/2014 c18 Irisheyes
Good job I loved it I couldn't put it down ;)
4/29/2013 c10 Guest
I'm an Indian! ( what!? I couldn't think of a comment)
4/29/2013 c8 Guest
Alrighty then, I just saw ur authors note soooooo I giving u a review even though you've already made more than 100 reviews.
6/27/2011 c1 7N-butterfly
Wow, this girl is pretty weird. I mean, fire, really? I think she's a bit bipolar too sometimes; like she says she likes watching people act in love, then wants them to stop making out? Hmm... Well, I thought this was a pretty good chapter. I have a feeling that the Olivia and Daniel might hit it off in the future, but that's just a guess. Good job :)
12/6/2010 c18 2EchoedShadows
That was an awesome story! The end drama almost seemed a little short... But I guess that's better than being dragged out.
11/12/2010 c18 iwrite901
i just read this entire story today and i seriously fell in love with it!
10/19/2010 c2 11Liveey123348
XD I. LOVE. IT

FAVOURTITEE

laughed for 10 mins STRAIGHT :D
10/10/2010 c18 sarcasm is my middle name
Love this story... so cute :)
8/30/2010 c18 pretty good
good, but sometimes a few things were out of character.
8/23/2010 c2 7Dustland
oh my gosh.

Have you ever been embarrassed for the main character in a movie/story?

THATS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW XD
7/27/2010 c2 MistookBrooke
Ok I love Olivia she is the most amazing person ever! lol I was laughing so hard when I read the last line and about the whole fire thing in chapter one I remember doing something similar to that just to see people reactions I love how you write keep it up =]
7/11/2010 c18 1Lyannia
I really enjoyed your story! especially the detail you give to your character's actions and stuff. press on!
7/10/2010 c18 3DarkGoddess3
I enjoyed reading your story. She was really funny and they are so cute together.
7/3/2010 c18 17TaylorNamen
=]

I read ur story w/o leaving comments throughout.

Truly sorry. I know you were begging for them,

but it's different when theres another chapter to read right away. =]

This was an awesome story.
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »