for Here Is Cat

7/25/2010 c1 5LilyWolfe
Haha, this story feels like what I imagine a drug induced high would be like. It's great though, and for being written in class! :D

You have a spelling error in the first sentence and commas are a little off but I really enjoyed this story! You shoudl post more!

:D
7/24/2010 c1 20purplehost
I feel a bit inferior now. I just sleep in class or do the work. I never write because being left-handed makes everything all smudgy. That said, how delightfully random. I liked it, and totally saw Rainy's death coming.
4/4/2010 c1 sally n
lool! okay the first 2 sentences made me smile...wow u wrote that during class i can only hope there are more out of the blue stories its a nice break from plots..i love the random-ness of it all. poor fishy..i understood it ...i think :)
3/29/2010 c1 16Chagrin Oak
Okay, here are three words that I could associate this story with perfectly (only in my opinion though):

"ALICE IN WONDERLAND"

This has been one imaginative piece! No, really. It's funny, but very much imaginative like how Lewis C wrote "Through the Looking Glass" and I never expected the cat to eat the fish. I am serious here, but I do think that was just dumb of me, not being able to associate the fish with the cat as soon as it suddenly plopped into the character's hands. You have a very imaginative mind when bored with your class! ^_^

PS: I occasionally sleep during our Calculus class, I wonder what I'll be doing "occasionally" in your Add Math class...

Feyerah",)KE